VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. cdrm-project.com
    Search PM
    CDRM-Project 2.0 - One stop shop for decrypting widevine protected content.

Hello everyone, this is my first official post on VideoHelp Forum! If you don't know me I run the CDRM-Project and the CDM-Project

If you do know me, or have used the Old CDRM-Project then you know that it was just a clone of a leaked version of GetWVKeys.

Decrypting content over the past 2 years has brought a lot of passion to program and learn new things, but as time went on, one thing really bugged me, I was known for the CDRM-Project, yet I didn't create it.

Well I'm happy to officially announce for the first time outside of my discord CDRM-Project 2.0

With all of the old features of GetWVKeys + improvements over their current design / branches of getwvkeys
    • Templating (If the challenge is in a dictionary, just make that keys value '!Challenge')
    • Out of the box support for Devine's remote CDM and remote vault
    • Out of the box custom fork of FoxRefires WVG-Next extension
    • Centralized database between web GUI / API / Devine
    • No cache checking on the main decrypt page
    • Python formatting for WebGUI headers/json/cookies fields for ease of copying from curlconverter
    • Remote CDM piggybacking off of CDRM-Project if you don't have a local CDM
    • Much more!

I'd be happy for a list of improvements / constructive criticism / features you'd like to see in the future.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Amazing work
    --[----->+<]>.++++++++++++.---.--------.
    [*Have questions about widefrog? You can find all your answers here*]
    Quote Quote  
  3. Internal Server Error - The CDM-Project

[Attachment 79972 - Click to enlarge]

LINK:
    Code:
    https://cdm-project.com/TPD94/CDRM-Project/archive/master.zip
    cannot save it.
    Quote Quote  
  4. who doesn't know you @TPD94 ? and your discord server ? big thank you for your wonderful project
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    With the noobs starter pack decrypting everything widevine, these services are now relegated to historic dinosaurs.
    Noob Starter Pack. Just download everything DRM.
    https://files.videohelp.com/u/301890/hellyes2.zip
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search PM
    Unable to extract keys for VdoCipher protected content, could you please guide me I am a noob
    Quote Quote  
  7. cdrm-project.com
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by kartik View Post
    Internal Server Error - The CDM-Project

[Attachment 79972 - Click to enlarge]

LINK:
    Code:
    https://cdm-project.com/TPD94/CDRM-Project/archive/master.zip
    cannot save it.
    You have to use git clone to copy things from my repo, if you want to download it as a zip you can find it on github here.
    Quote Quote  
  8. cdrm-project.com
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by stacyy View Post
    Unable to extract keys for VdoCipher protected content, could you please guide me I am a noob
    1. Use a real device CDM
    2. Use Foxrefires official version of the wvg next add on
    3. enable license blocking
    4. select vdocipher scheme
    5. press guess

CDRM-Project 2.0 doesn't support VDOCipher as it uses an old generic L3 CDM blacklisted by vdocipher anyways -- using a real device CDM to host publicly is also a bad idea too as incorrect requests will also blacklist the CDM.
    Quote Quote  
  9. In my opinion version 1 was much better, could you add functionality to add regular headers instead of json like the version 1?
    Quote Quote  
  10. cdrm-project.com
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by mikey1959515 View Post
    In my opinion version 1 was much better, could you add functionality to add regular headers instead of json like the version 1?
    Can you explain why it was much better? I actually hated copying headers into version 1 - It was my main motivation to redo the whole thing in the first place.

Now you can just copy the curl, put it in curl converter, and copy those directly over - No need to make sure quotes are right or special characters.

Again interested to see why you think it's better - with good enough reason i'll consider it.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by TPD94 View Post
    In my opinion version 1 was much better, could you add functionality to add regular headers instead of json like the version 1?
    Can you explain why it was much better? I actually hated copying headers into version 1 - It was my main motivation to redo the whole thing in the first place.

Now you can just copy the curl, put it in curl converter, and copy those directly over - No need to make sure quotes are right or special characters.

Again interested to see why you think it's better - with good enough reason i'll consider it.
    It's easier and quicker for me to inspect the traffic using Charles Proxy, copying and pasting headers was easy, now have to construct the headers to json.
    And i think more people should use tools like Charles proxy it makes inspecting much easier and faster....
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    And i think more people should use tools like Charles proxy it makes inspecting much easier and faster....
    Charles is slow, I prefer Proxyman. But anyway it's overkill to run a proxy just to get a header when you can ctrl+maj+c / cmd+opt+i to open DevTools..
    Quote Quote  
  13. Originally Posted by aqzs View Post
    Charles is slow, I prefer Proxyman. But anyway it's overkill to run a proxy just to get a header when you can ctrl+maj+c / cmd+opt+i to open DevTools..
    It's not only a proxy tool lol, It's full of features inspection tool, you can repeat the requests and modify them too. And easy to find and inspect the traffic. It's fast not slow.
    [Attachment 80032 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    It's not only a proxy tool lol, It's full of features inspection tool, you can repeat the requests and modify them too. And easy to find and inspect the traffic. It's fast not slow.
    I know I used too before switching to Proxyman :
    [Attachment 80034 - Click to enlarge]

Take a look at Proxyman it's worth it. Burp suite is very good too but more complicated to take in hands.
    Quote Quote  
  15. cdrm-project.com
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by TPD94 View Post
    1. Use a real device CDM
    2. Use Foxrefires official version of the wvg next add on
    3. enable license blocking
    4. select vdocipher scheme
    5. press guess

CDRM-Project 2.0 doesn't support VDOCipher as it uses an old generic L3 CDM blacklisted by vdocipher anyways -- using a real device CDM to host publicly is also a bad idea too as incorrect requests will also blacklist the CDM.
    [Attachment 80058 - Click to enlarge]

While extracting CDM from my Android I am getting this error with KeyDive script, How can I resolve this?
    Are you just spamming every thread at this point?
    Quote Quote  
  16. Originally Posted by TPD94 View Post

Hello everyone, this is my first official post on VideoHelp Forum! If you don't know me I run the CDRM-Project and the CDM-Project

If you do know me, or have used the Old CDRM-Project then you know that it was just a clone of a leaked version of GetWVKeys.

Decrypting content over the past 2 years has brought a lot of passion to program and learn new things, but as time went on, one thing really bugged me, I was known for the CDRM-Project, yet I didn't create it.

Well I'm happy to officially announce for the first time outside of my discord CDRM-Project 2.0

With all of the old features of GetWVKeys + improvements over their current design / branches of getwvkeys
    • Templating (If the challenge is in a dictionary, just make that keys value '!Challenge')
    • Python formatting for WebGUI headers/json/cookies fields for ease of copying from curlconverter
    • Much more!

I'd be happy for a list of improvements / constructive criticism / features you'd like to see in the future.
    Magnificent, I don't know how to thank you
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by TPD94 View Post

• Much more!

I like it so far, only annoying thing is it clears all textboxes upon request, can you make it not do that? If we fail we have to enter everything again, thanks
    Quote Quote