VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. 1. When I close the application down after processing a few files I get the message:
    The multiplex settings creating "<No destination file>" have been modified. Do you really want to close? All changes will be lost.

I have no idea what this message refers to. I simply click “Close Settings” and when I come back everything works fine. I cannot find any "<No destination file>" description anywhere under preferences. I see the Destination file box at the bottom of the application and it goes blank when the multiplexing process is finished. I need some insight on this.

2. When I load an MKV file into the Source file input box the tracks show in the bottom box. The old MKVTooNix I was using (v7.7.0) had a button to toggle all the tracks on or off. Under v85.0 I have to select a track then (ctl + A) to select all the tracks then right mouse click and select Disable all items. Is that the only way to toggle these tracks on or off?
    Quote Quote  
  2. 1. It simply says this because you haven't specified an output file for the current multiplex settings. To avoide this simply go to Preferences -> Gui -> Warnings ; and disable "Warn before closing modified tabs"

2. Right-click anywhere in your "Track chapters and tags" box, and select "Disable all items" You don't have to mark them all first.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thank you. Appreciate the help.
    Quote Quote