VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi View Post
    You can just run the script from post #28. It still works. You don't need a cdm for that script since it ignores the DRM version and goes for the hidden one. I'll give you the commands but I don't know how fast they expire. So you'll most likely have to run the script yourself later.
    [Attachment 81211 - Click to enlarge]

Commands not working
    Quote Quote  
  2. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Then they're tied to location as well, not only time. Run the script and generate them yourself.
    --[----->+<]>.++++++++++++.---.--------.
    [*drm mass downloader: widefrog*]~~~[*how to make your own mass downloader: guide*]
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi View Post
    Then they're tied to location as well, not only time. Run the script and generate them yourself.
    sorry, i don't know how is the script is work.
    Is there any way to know how this works?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by khaledgamil View Post
    sorry, i don't know how is the script is work.
    Is there any way to know how this works?
    Yep. You could read what I posted

Originally Posted by 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi View Post
    Put everything you have in a local file input.txt and run it. Only fifa.com links are allowed since I have no idea how to get the watch ID just from a plus.fifa.com link.

Code:
    python script.py
    If you don't have python installed. Get it from here https://www.python.org/downloads/
    [*drm mass downloader: widefrog*]~~~[*how to make your own mass downloader: guide*]
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi View Post

Code:
    python script.py
    Sorry to bother you, but this is something new for me.
    I installed python 3.12 and created a new folder and created a text file that I named input and put the FIFA links in it.
    How do I run the input file using Python, with N_m3u8DL-RE I was writing in address bar CMD, here is what I do.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Oh boy. Alright then. Uh, create an empty folder so you won't confuse things. In that folder, make sure you enable in file explorer the option to see file extensions in windows (google it). Create 2 text files. Rename one to input.txt and drop all your fifa.com watch links (each link on a newline) in it. The other txt file, rename it to script.py (notice the extension changed, that's why you need to make sure you can see it in file explorer).

Then open that script.py using notepad and drop the entire script code from post #28 using copy-paste. So now you have 2 files (.py and .txt) in that folder. Open CMD in it (make sure you're in the same directory). And run the command python script.py (exactly like you copy and paste n_m3u8dl-re commands in it, only now you use another program, python).
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi View Post
    Oh boy. Alright then. Uh, create an empty folder so you won't confuse things. In that folder, make sure you enable in file explorer the option to see file extensions in windows (google it). Create 2 text files. Rename one to input.txt and drop all your fifa.com watch links (each link on a newline) in it. The other txt file, rename it to script.py (notice the extension changed, that's why you need to make sure you can see it in file explorer).

Then open that script.py using notepad and drop the entire script code from post #28 using copy-paste. So now you have 2 files (.py and .txt) in that folder. Open CMD in it (make sure you're in the same directory). And run the command python script.py (exactly like you copy and paste n_m3u8dl-re commands in it, only now you use another program, python).
    [Attachment 81218 - Click to enlarge]

What's wrong here?
    Quote Quote  
  8. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    CMD doesn't recognize python, so you didn't install properly. Did you add it to system path variables when you ran the installer that you downloaded from their page? If not, just to speed things up, uninstall and reinstall. Make sure you check that little box that adds it to PATH.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi View Post
    CMD doesn't recognize python, so you didn't install properly. Did you add it to system path variables when you ran the installer that you downloaded from their page? If not, just to speed things up, uninstall and reinstall. Make sure you check that little box that adds it to PATH.
    [Attachment 81219 - Click to enlarge]

I reinstalled and marked PATH.
    And now this problem appears.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Great! That's good to hear since it means progress. Here's a neat little thing about python. Whenever a script crashes and you see the keywords: import, ModuleNotFoundError. You can solve the issue by searching on google. For any other error, it is the script's fault.

In this case, google: "Modulenotfounderror: no module named 'requests'"
    Among the first results you get this:
    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/17309288/importerror-no-module-named-requests

And among their answer you find the command
    Code:
    pip install requests
    The pip command may vary in many answers, but you need only the package name, and you can just run "pip install PACKAGE_NAME" as a template. pip should be recognized by cmd if you installed python properly since it comes by default with the installer and is skipped only if you uncheck the little box yourself.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi View Post
    Great! That's good to hear since it means progress. Here's a neat little thing about python. Whenever a script crashes and you see the keywords: import, ModuleNotFoundError. You can solve the issue by searching on google. For any other error, it is the script's fault.

In this case, google: "Modulenotfounderror: no module named 'requests'"
    Among the first results you get this:
    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/17309288/importerror-no-module-named-requests

And among their answer you find the command
    Code:
    pip install requests
    The pip command may vary in many answers, but you need only the package name, and you can just run "pip install PACKAGE_NAME" as a template. pip should be recognized by cmd if you installed python properly since it comes by default with the installer and is skipped only if you uncheck the little box yourself.
    Thank you for your support, it works fine now.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Image
    [Attachment 81222 - Click to enlarge]

Is it normal for the file extension to be mp4a and the file size to be twice the normal size?
    Quote Quote  
  13. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Whatever media they offer, it's out of my control. What you see there is what you get. I only discovered how to get that m3u8.

Edit: for the file extension you can mux it later to whatever you want.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Originally Posted by 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi View Post
    Whatever media they offer, it's out of my control. What you see there is what you get. I only discovered how to get that m3u8.

Edit: for the file extension you can mux it later to whatever you want.
    The final file extension is mp4.
    Thank you Brother. For your support.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Please can you give me the codes for those links for (N_m3u8DL-RE).

Note: this 2 videos with logo, i cant find the link (FIFA) for python, if you can download it and re upload in cloud.

https://www.plus.fifa.com/en/content/spain-v-korea-republic-group-matches-1994-fifa-wo...3-d275c65117a6
    https://www.plus.fifa.com/en/content/bulgaria-v-greece-group-matches-1994-fifa-world-c...5-c3e74ceb4fc6
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  16. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Code:
    N_m3u8DL-RE "http://d33tkx2907c8gi.cloudfront.net/s/vod/main_110/FIM110097-M00_v05.a9cbe95f_SDR_20240411-1243/FIM110097-M00_v05.a9cbe95f_SDR.eng_mul.h264_SDHDP.cenc_subs.mpd" --key e1532794a113c894ed86232d603e3d1d:982c58c860fba8fcecb5f42fdc1b942b --save-dir "media\plus_fifa_com" --save-name "Spain_v_Korea_Republic_Group_Matches_1994_FIFA_World_Cup_USAtm_Highlights" -M format=mkv:muxer=mkvmerge 
    N_m3u8DL-RE "http://d33tkx2907c8gi.cloudfront.net/s/vod/main_102/FIM102267-M00_v05.0db95eb2_SDR_20230703-1603/FIM102267-M00_v05.0db95eb2_SDR.eng_mul.h264_SDHDP.cenc_subs.mpd" --key 849252f0e8557ba4cca3a60fc87bf3c9:27ebf77cb49271683827a7f85b8c0682 --save-dir "media\plus_fifa_com" --save-name "Bulgaria_v_Greece_Group_Matches_1994_FIFA_World_Cup_USAtm_Highlights" -M format=mkv:muxer=mkvmerge
    You have the fifa.com script in this post or in the other one you posted. Look in your VH forum post history (the little magnifying glass near the message icon near your profile).
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi View Post
    You have the fifa.com script in this post or in the other one you posted. Look in your VH forum post history (the little magnifying glass near the message icon near your profile).
    I know that, but the links that included "plus.fifa.com" don't work with script in Python.

And please I want the codes in the links in this file
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  18. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I don't think I understand your request. The file you uploaded contains only fifa.com links and those work with the previous mentioned script. Just click the txt you attached and see its content. It doesn't matter if it redirects, it's still fifa.com (unless you want the burned logo version). For fifa.com I can't share anything since its manifest is tied to both time and geographic location.
    Quote Quote  
  19. Originally Posted by 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi View Post
    I don't think I understand your request. The file you uploaded contains only fifa.com links and those work with the previous mentioned script. Just click the txt you attached and see its content. It doesn't matter if it redirects, it's still fifa.com (unless you want the burned logo version). For fifa.com I can't share anything since its manifest is tied to both time and geographic location.
    Before, you used to give me links that contained keys that I downloaded directly via (N_m3u8DL-RE) without having to convert them first via Python. I tried a video, but the sound preceded the image. If you have time, please give me the links as I requested. If you are busy, that is okay.
    Quote Quote  
  20. Originally Posted by 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi View Post
    Here are your 362 download commands.
    [Attachment 80238 - Click to enlarge]
    like this.
    Quote Quote  
  21. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Give me a single fifa.com link that has audio/video sync issues and I'll look into it. I can't give you any "codes" for the fifa.com trick because of reasons I previously explained.

Edit: in the possible case that you actually want the plus.fifa version, here are the 117 download commands with the burned logo

cmds.txt

it's impossible to share commands for hidden free logo fifa.com versions
    Last edited by 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi; 30th Aug 2024 at 09:05.
    Quote Quote  
  22. Originally Posted by 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi View Post
    Give me a single fifa.com link that has audio/video sync issues and I'll look into it. I can't give you any "codes" for the fifa.com trick because of reasons I previously explained.
    I'm sorry I don't know if you can understand me or not because of my weak English, but before I used to give you the links in a text file and you used to give them to me as commands that I would add to N_m3u8DL-RE, I'm not talking here about whether the video has a logo or not, I want them as commands like before only.

But if you are busy it is not very important.
    Quote Quote  
  23. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I already attached the file in post #51.
    Quote Quote  
  24. Originally Posted by 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi View Post
    here are the 117 download commands with the burned logo

[Attachment 81851 - Click to enlarge]

it's impossible to share commands for hidden free logo fifa.com versions
    Thank you Bro.
    Quote Quote  
  25. Originally Posted by 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi View Post
    here are the 117 download commands with the burned logo
    I think not all videos have a logo on the video, there are few videos that have the logo burned on them, but most of the videos the logo is played automatically on the screen when displayed on the site, but in fact it is not burned on the video.

In the command file you sent to me all the videos I downloaded do not have a logo on the screen.
    Quote Quote  
  26. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    You got lucky then. I still want that fifa.com link that when downloaded via the trick, has sync issues.
    Quote Quote  
  27. Originally Posted by 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi View Post
    You got lucky then. I still want that fifa.com link that when downloaded via the trick, has sync issues.
    https://www.fifa.com/en/watch/7KOfJAvcrGyZrMxhZcIFTh

This one, First thing I put this link in Python then I took the link extracted from Python and added to it (-M format=mkv:muxer=mkvmerge) then after that I put the link in N_m3u8DL-RE but it did not give me an option to download the audio or not, like the commands you give me, here the audio downloads automatically.
    Quote Quote  
  28. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    For fifa.com commands use -M format=mkv only (no mkvmerge). The audio will always be downloaded automatically because that's how it is. I can't see/hear any sync issues that you mentioned. Even if it's only the crowd cheering.

Here's the video from the uplink m3u8, maybe you can find something wrong with it cause I can't
    https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20240831LQq2e5kN
    Quote Quote  
  29. Originally Posted by 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi View Post
    For fifa.com commands use -M format=mkv only (no mkvmerge). The audio will always be downloaded automatically because that's how it is. I can't see/hear any sync issues that you mentioned. Even if it's only the crowd cheering.

Here's the video from the uplink m3u8, maybe you can find something wrong with it cause I can't
    https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20240831LQq2e5kN
    Maybe because i add the (mkvmerge), In the video i downloaded the referee's whistle was late to the video display, but in your video it is fine.
    Last edited by khaledgamil; 7th Sep 2024 at 14:09.
    Quote Quote  
  30. Originally Posted by 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi View Post
    here are the 117 download commands
    Can you give me these commands too, and sorry for the many requests.
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote