VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hi, there. I followed the instructions but don't see anything on the small screen for the converter when I hit "play" on the VCR. Yellow, red and white cables are all installed correctly. What am I doing wrong?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by daffodil View Post
    Hi, there. I followed the instructions but don't see anything on the small screen for the converter when I hit "play" on the VCR. Yellow, red and white cables are all installed correctly. What am I doing wrong?
    Hello,

There are a couple of things to check when you're not seeing a signal on your Video2Digital converter 2.0:

Verify the Video Source:

Test the VCR: Make sure your VCR is functioning properly. Try connecting it directly to a TV using the same cables (yellow, red, and white) and see if you get a picture. If you don't see a picture on the TV, then the issue likely lies with your VCR and not the converter.
    Check the Connection: Double-check that the cables are securely plugged into both the VCR's "OUT" ports (usually yellow, red, and white) and the converter's "IN" ports (also color-coded yellow, red, and white).

Converter Settings:

Preview Screen: The converter's preview screen might be set to a different input source. Consult the manual (https://www.clearclicksoftware.com/Manuals/Video2Digital2.pdf) to see if there's an option to switch the preview input.

Power and Functionality:

Converter Power: Ensure the converter is plugged into a working outlet and powered on.
    Try a Different Cable: Sometimes cables can malfunction. Try using a different set of RCA cables to connect the VCR and converter.

I hope the information may help you.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Hmmm....spammers?

Clearclicks products looks like cheap crap.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Captures & Restoration lollo's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    Hmmm....spammers?

Clearclicks products looks like cheap crap.
    Confirmed
    Quote Quote