VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi View Post
    I know it can get everything. Wasn't saying it's a bad thing either. My bad if my comment seemed like that, it wasn't my intention. I just assumed that @justnerd wanted a batch solution, so instead I recommended him a tool that can get him everything (manually). I don't even think there can be a tool that can do batch stuff for everything without being specialized on random sites.

Sorry, I must have phrased that badly. I wasn't making any point against your post but rather against the concept of rip-off batch downloading. If you want everything do it in reasonable chunks.
    Noob Starter Pack. Just download everything DRM.
    https://files.videohelp.com/u/301890/hellyes2.zip
    Quote Quote  
  2. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by A_n_g_e_l_a View Post
    Sorry, I must have phrased that badly. I wasn't making any point against your post but rather against the concept of rip-off batch downloading. If you want everything do it in reasonable chunks.
    Oh, gotcha. Glad everything is alright then. I do understand your point but I don't think it's worth worrying over this aspect that much. Considering that most sites don't even ban emulated cdms (and as you know, they can do it, they just choose not to), I don't think they care that much. At worst if a batch script gets released, they may change their API flow which later becomes a cat/mouse game, or downgrade L3 to even lower quality ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Now if someone comes up with a more general solution for batch downloading (that's not tied to a site's structure), that's gonna be a problem for all.
    --[----->+<]>.++++++++++++.---.--------.
    [*Have questions about widefrog? You can find all your answers here*]
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi View Post

Now if someone comes up with a more general solution for batch downloading (that's not tied to a site's structure), that's gonna be a problem for all.
    Been thinking about Frida maybe helping with that!
    Noob Starter Pack. Just download everything DRM.
    https://files.videohelp.com/u/301890/hellyes2.zip
    Quote Quote