VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello,

I'm posting this forum to see if I can get input on a weirdly specific issue I'm having with Blu Disc Studio Lite that I can't seem to find how to solve, anywhere. So I finished setting up my disc, and I wanted to simulate it to be sure everything was good to go before burning. However, when I went to do just that, and error popped up which reads:

[ERROR] Image file not set in menu MM_Main_Menu, item Play_All, type Selected

Maybe I'm missing something incredibly obvious, but I already have video streams set for my main menu. So I'm honestly just confused on the issue. If anyone has any input, or needs any more information, please let me know. Thank you.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Blu-Disc Studio developer CDK's Avatar
    Search PM
    check that Selected state of the "Play All" button in the "Main Menu" has an image.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I feel really silly. This solved the problem. Thank you for the help!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Hi again. So I had one more question. So after solving the previous issue, I was able to burn a disc and run it. The problem I noticed is whenever the audio stream changes or loops to restart, it creates this awful popping sound at the end of the audio, before starting. Any thoughts on what could be causing it?
    Last edited by MSFilms; 9th Jun 2024 at 17:23.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Did you make sure to have all the audio clip segments have fade-ins and fade-outs? (they can be very short - <<1sec, if necessary) It is a best practice to do that to avoid any instant sample changes, which causes the pops.

Scott
    Quote Quote  
  6. Hi Scott, I did for the menu audio. But it's possible that they're not only enough. However, I can't say the same for the main videos. Let me tweak them all to see if this solves the problem.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Hello again. I edited in the longer fade in and out to the audio, and unfortunately the issue is still there.
    Quote Quote  
  8. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Test the effected audio before you do any editing,does it pop then?
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  9. You mean like listen to the audio in a separate player? If that's the case, no popping.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Wanted to give a quick update. I figured it out. I was using wav files. When I converted them to ac3 files, the popping stopped. Thank you all for the help!
    Quote Quote