VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    I read in the help of x264.exe that with proper compiling it can output mp4. I am a total outsider in this territory, I have no idea how to do that compiling. Is there any custom version of the application available somewhere that can already do it? I know FFMPEG can do it, but I am in a kind of rush, already got used to x264.exe parameters, would be more convenient to just download a version that was compiled to output mp4, instead of having to read through the FFMPEG manual and hesitating about parameters.
    Quote Quote  
  2. ffmpeg mapping x264 parameters automatically.
    Code:
    SET x264opts="crf=%vq%:vbv_maxrate=9999:vbv_bufsize=9999:level=4.0:keyint=%key%:ref=7:bframes=4:cabac=1:tff=0:interlaced=0:no_psnr=1:no_ssim=1:open-gop=0:pic_struct=1:aud=1:nal_hrd=vbr:force_cfr=1:bluray_compat=1:fullrange=off:overscan=show:colorprim=smpte170m:transfer=smpte170m:colormatrix=smpte170m:stitchable=0:sliced_threads=0"

@ffmpeg -hide_banner -v 32 -stats -y -i %filename% -vf %vproc% -c:v libx264 -x264opts %x264opts% -x264-params %x264opts% -preset medium -tune film -profile:v high -level:v 4.0 -af %aproc% -c:a libmp3lame -q:a %aq% -f mp4 -movflags faststart "%~n1_.mp4"
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by poisondeathray View Post
    Thanks! Now the only question left which one of the three variants that is in the zip file I should use?

This is my processor and OS:

Intel® Core™ i5-3210M on Win 7 64 bit
    Quote Quote