VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi all

I have been searching high and low for the series "Southern Fried Homicide" finally appear to have found a streaming site with all the episodes, but the website is riddled with advertisements, but one should be able to rip the streams if one knows what they are doing. Here is the website https://ww1.solarmovie.fun/tv-show/southern-fried-homicide-season-1/tPC9GIKu/uzd9ew66-...ee-online.html

Please can someone please explain what to do, I'm usually a fast learner.

I'm running Ubuntu, so all tools needed will need to be linux friendly.

If someone can please assist, and provide instructions, I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    720p is premium only. Open network requests, filter for 480, refresh page, choose 480p quality. You're gonna see a link pointing to an mp4 file. Click on it and download it directly using the browser.
    --[----->+<]>.++++++++++++.---.--------.
    [*drm mass downloader: widefrog*]~~~[*how to make your own mass downloader: guide*]
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hey ! Streams aren't encrypted, you can download them directly. I even found that 720p streams can be downloaded without subscription but they don't link to the 480p video it's weird.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    This website is very strange. I took this link :
    HTML Code:
    https://stream-1-1-ip4.loadshare.org/slice/9/VideoID-kEBXDOxW/0y2Jor/otPewy/PZGGW8/sGBtB4/480?name=southern-fried-homicide-season-1-episode-01-kissing-cousins_480&token=ip=IPTRUNCATED~st=1716733576~exp=1716747976~acl=/*~hmac=62afda3652e6f0e9c0b3f207f952d88210ecee6968a01da2a6b0268c7ae410ed&source=20
    And changed 480? to 720? and got a file named :
    swat-season-7-episode-11-whispers_480 but in 720p.
    Nothing coherent here..
    Quote Quote  
  5. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by aqzs View Post
    And changed 480? to 720?
    Lmao. You saved OP 9 bucks for that joke of "premium". It saves it as 720 if you rename it just by doing that.
    --[----->+<]>.++++++++++++.---.--------.
    [*drm mass downloader: widefrog*]~~~[*how to make your own mass downloader: guide*]
    Quote Quote  
  6. inspect element -> search for "loadshare.org" -> gives direct link to the video
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    cant get full HD .. pluto
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	only.png
Views:	43
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	79379  

Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi View Post
    Originally Posted by aqzs View Post
    And changed 480? to 720?
    Lmao. You saved OP 9 bucks for that joke of "premium". It saves it as 720 if you rename it just by doing that.
    Yes but it doesn't save the right video sadly
    Quote Quote  
  9. The show is available for free on Roku(1080p), Tubi(720p), and Pluto(720p). No need to use trashy streaming sites.
    Quote Quote