VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Is it possible to get decryption key of mpd video without license url ?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Sagnik View Post
    Is it possible to get decryption key of mpd video without license url ?
    No ? Are you sure no license request is made ? Did you tried using EME Logger ? (and stop spamming every threads..)
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by Sagnik View Post
    nope. you can only (trough pssh or kid) find key from some cached database
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    Please tell how. I have got decryption key of many videos of the android app using MPD link and license url and downloaded them.

But there is some videos I am unable to play in the provider website so I don't have the license url. But I have the MPD link, PSSH and KID. If anyone can please decrypt the key.

Thanks to lomero in advance I have followed many posts by you to decrypt the videos. But I couldn't found any thread about decrypting key without license url. So I started this new thread. Thanks again for giving your time.
    Last edited by Sagnik; 19th May 2024 at 06:57. Reason: Highlighting some part.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by Sagnik View Post
    Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    Please tell how. I have got decryption key of many videos of the android app using MPD link and license url and downloaded them. But there is some videos I am unable to play so I don't have the license url. But I have the MPD link, PSSH and KID.

Thanks to lomero in advance I have followed many posts by you to decrypt the videos. But I couldn't found any thread about decrypting key without license url. So I started this new thread. Thanks again for giving your time.
    The MPD link is - https://cdn.tutopia.in/transcoded_video/dash/17267/1703241023/tutopia_17267.mpd
    PSSH- AAAAV3Bzc2gBAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAAAHF0LR530 eLI8sjYRBzkuGsAAAAIwgBEhDF0LR530eLI8sjYRBzkuGsGgpp bnRlcnRydXN0IgEq
    KID- c5d0b479-df47-8b23-cb23-61107392e1ac
    Quote Quote  
  6. this is very funny

you have mpd and key (kid and pssh need only to get the key, no need to play) and you want lic url to play?

buddy you're spinning the wheel in the opposite direction ... really don't understand your query
    but maybe others guys here have a better understanding what you mean ...
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    this is very funny

you have mpd and key (kid and pssh need only to get the key, no need to play) and you want lic url to play?

buddy you're spinning the wheel in the opposite direction ... really don't understand your query
    but maybe others guys here have a better understanding what you mean ...
    No sir, I haven't the key. I want license url to get the key. Please extract the key for me if possible.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Education Student (Grad.) CrymanChen's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Try finding the License URL by yourself. It doesn't make sense that you've got the manifest but you don't know where the license URL is.
    twitter @Cryman_Chen
    email crymanchen@gmail.com
    Quote Quote  
  9. you write:

I have got decryption key of many videos of the android app using MPD link and license url and downloaded them. But there is some videos I am unable to play so I don't have the license url. But I have the MPD link, PSSH and KID
    now you say you don't have the keys ... anyway the reply is all the same: nope
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by CrymanChen View Post
    Try finding the License URL by yourself. It doesn't make sense that you've got the manifest but you don't know where the license URL is.
    Sorry but I am not able to play the videos in their app. So I am unable to get the license url.
    Quote Quote