VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Hello,

I'm looking for a guide to using the Stabilizer Filter in TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 7. Like what do the various settings accomplish, which settings to use, etc. Can't find anything via online search so far. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Yes, brilliant! Thanks davexnet. Dunno why I couldn't find that. Your help is appreciated.

Looking at this page, I'm finding rather terse descriptions of all the settings, but no newbie-friendly recommendations as, for example, to good, general-purpose, starting points. Forgive me for pushing, but is there anything like that out there that perhaps does a tad more hand holding?
    Last edited by ln108; 30th Apr 2024 at 18:45.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by ln108 View Post
    Yes, brilliant! Thanks davexnet. Dunno why I couldn't find that. Your help is appreciated.

Looking at this page, I'm finding rather terse descriptions of all the settings, but no newbie-friendly recommendations as, for example, to good, general-purpose, starting points. Forgive me for pushing, but is there anything like that out there that perhaps does a tad more hand holding?
    Not that I know of. Probably best to find a short candidate clp, set, encode and compare them
    Quote Quote