VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27
FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by mkjustuk View Post
    I have a Debian machine running NordVPN and it works, so your base setup will be fine. I'd chack the ccextractor you have downloaded as its suggesting it might not be compatible with your version of Deb.
    What version of ccextractor are you using? I installed this one ccextractor_0.94-dmo4_amd64.deb

Originally Posted by PunchDrunkL0ve View Post
    Glad to hear.

my cfg file looks like this:
    Code:
    dl:
      sub_format: srt
    That's exactly how I had it as well, and have it on my windows machine like that but just doesn't like it on Debian.

Tried downloading from UKTV but goes straight to failing on the subs and says:

❌ Download Failed...
    An unexpected error occurred in one of the download workers.
    See the error trace above for more information.

Using this command:

devine dl --sub-format srt UKTV https://u.co.uk/shows/jamali-maddix-follow-the-leader/series-1/episode-1/6361425730112
    Last edited by SaLTy; 17th Sep 2024 at 14:45.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by SaLTy View Post
    What version of ccextractor are you using? I installed this one ccextractor_0.94-dmo4_amd64.deb
    That looks right, my package list shows:

ccextractor 1:0.94-dmo4 amd64
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM

CalledProcessError: Command '[PosixPath('/usr/local/bin/ccextractor'), '-trim',
    '-nobom', '-noru', '-ru1', '-o',
    PosixPath('/tmp/devine/Subtitle_ccextractor-d4d91e4a_en.srt'),
    PosixPath('/tmp/devine/Video_d4d91e4a_repack.mp4')]' returned non-zero exit
    status 4.
    I checked my directories and I have ccextractor showing in /usr/bin and not in /usr/local/bin
    Maybe try checking your paths (echo $PATH) for it's presence and copy it around?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by mkjustuk View Post

CalledProcessError: Command '[PosixPath('/usr/local/bin/ccextractor'), '-trim',
    '-nobom', '-noru', '-ru1', '-o',
    PosixPath('/tmp/devine/Subtitle_ccextractor-d4d91e4a_en.srt'),
    PosixPath('/tmp/devine/Video_d4d91e4a_repack.mp4')]' returned non-zero exit
    status 4.
    I checked my directories and I have ccextractor showing in /usr/bin and not in /usr/local/bin
    Maybe try checking your paths (echo $PATH) for it's presence and copy it around?
    I moved it to /usr/bin but it's still having the issues. It's really random as I can download from ALL4 and MY5 using the default downloader (not with aria2c even though that is located in /usr/bin as well) and without adding --sub-format srt. Other sites like STV and UKTV fail straight away.
    Quote Quote