VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    Originally Posted by Fallito View Post
    I have no idea what is wrong. Have all the apps in the c:\bin directory. Any ideas?
    It looks like it is failing while trying to decrypt. Shaka packager installed and working properly?
    Download the latest version with no luck.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    I can't quite figure out how to list the track info for an individual episode. For example this command will give me track info for all episodes

Code:
    devine dl --list  iP b006xnzc
    The only way that works I can see is by using the full episode URL, but I would have needed to work out what that URL is to be able to run that.

Code:
    devine dl --list iP https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m001t4tr/the-graham-norton-show-series-31-episode-10
    Is there another way that I'm missing ?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by billybanana View Post
    I can't quite figure out how to list the track info for an individual episode. For example this command will give me track info for all episodes

Code:
    devine dl --list  iP b006xnzc
    The only way that works I can see is by using the full episode URL, but I would have needed to work out what that URL is to be able to run that.

Code:
    devine dl --list iP https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m001t4tr/the-graham-norton-show-series-31-episode-10
    Is there another way that I'm missing ?
    You still use -w. --list is basically skip downloading but show info

devine dl -w EP_RANGE --list SERVICE URL/ID
    Quote Quote  
  4. stabbedbybrick, I found a minor bug in the Roku code.

devine expects the chapter time codes to be HH:MM:SS:MSS. It has to be length 12. From Roku, if the time marker happens to be 00:42:05:15, it needs to be 00:42:05.150 for devine to not throw up an error.

So I added
    Code:
                for i in range(len(timestamps)):
                   timestamps[i] = timestamps[i].ljust(12, '0')
    And that fixed things for me.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by achilles View Post

You still use -w. --list is basically skip downloading but show info

devine dl -w EP_RANGE --list SERVICE URL/ID
    Ah gotcha thanks. That set me on the right path.

Code:
    devine dl -w S31E10 --list iP b006xnzc
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    stabbedbybrick, I found a minor bug in the Roku code.

devine expects the chapter time codes to be HH:MM:SS:MSS. It has to be length 12. From Roku, if the time marker happens to be 00:42:05:15, it needs to be 00:42:05.150 for devine to not throw up an error.

So I added
    Code:
                for i in range(len(timestamps)):
                   timestamps[i] = timestamps[i].ljust(12, '0')
    And that fixed things for me.
    The latest commit from earlier today already fixed this. I opted to just split the timestamps and let it return .000 instead. If there's anything I've learned from writing all these services, is that it's better to skip non-vital data rather than do a custom fix for each scenario. Because these services always find a way to break them and you'll eventually lose your mind.

But I definitely encourage people to edit the code to fit their own needs, so nice work finding a fix for it
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by Fallito View Post
    I have no idea what is wrong. Have all the apps in the c:\bin directory. Any ideas?
    It looks like it is failing while trying to decrypt. Shaka packager installed and working properly?
    Hi Fallito.

Have you got FFPROBE installed somewhere in your windows PATH? If you are not sure what I mean, just copy FFPROBE to your c:\windows\system32 directory.
    Quote Quote  
  8. In linux there is no list for services in the devine env info

[Root Config] : /root/.config/devine/devine.yaml

[Cookies] : /root/.local/share/devine/Cookies

[WVDs] : /root/.local/share/devine/WVDs

[Cache] : /root/.cache/devine

[Logs] : /root/.cache/devine/log

[Temp Files] : /tmp/devine

[Downloads] : /root/Downloads/devine

Do you just add it in the devine.yaml
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by peterb999 View Post
    Hi Fallito.

Have you got FFPROBE installed somewhere in your windows PATH? If you are not sure what I mean, just copy FFPROBE to your c:\windows\system32 directory.
    First of all, Many thanks to both of @peterb999 & @achilles. It finally downloaded the episode but the mystery continues. I have c:\bin like @stabbedbybrick suggested with all my tools/utilities. So after verifying my %PATH%, I put a copy of both ffprobe & packager-win-x64 in all dirs c:\devine, c:/devine\devine\, c:\bin & c:\windows\system32. What really triggerred to work, just God knows, lol.

[Attachment 78340 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  10. Code:
    where ffprobe
    where shaka-packager
    where packager
    where packager-win-x64
    where packager-win
    will tell you where it is finding your executables. devine looks for shaka-packager, packager, packager-win, packager-win-x64. Any one of those would work.
    Quote Quote  
  11. I can tell Devine to download *only* chapters with

Code:
    -C
    but is there a way to tell it not to download chapters?

There's an episode I'm trying to download, and it looks like the chapters are messed up on the streaming service:

Code:
         5 Chapters
         ├── 00:07:28.080 | Chapter 01
         ├── 00:15:05.551 | Chapter 02
         ├── 00:25:04.912 | Chapter 03
         ├── 00:32:51.706 | Chapter 04
         └── 00:00:00.000 | Credits
    That last timecode being 00:00:00.000 makes Devine error out:

Code:
    ValueError: A Chapter with the Timestamp 00:00:00.000 already exists
    I can just dig the unmuxed streams out of the temp folder and mux them together, but it'd be easier to just tell Devine to ignore the chapters in the first place.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Code:
    devine dl -w EP_RANGE -V -A SERVICE URL/ID
    will download only the video/audio but no subs on a service that doesn't have chapters implemented.

So I assume to ignore chapters,
    Code:
    devine dl -w EP_RANGE -V -A -S SERVICE URL/ID
    should work.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    Code:
    devine dl -w EP_RANGE -V -A SERVICE URL/ID
    will download only the video/audio but no subs on a service that doesn't have chapters implemented.

So I assume to ignore chapters,
    Code:
    devine dl -w EP_RANGE -V -A -S SERVICE URL/ID
    should work.
    Ah, that makes complete sense. I feel daft for not thinking of that! Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I don't want SDH subtitles, only 'normal' ones.
    I have made sure that I only get srt subs by including in my config file:
    dl:
    sub_format: srt
    actually, one thing that has done is to remove subs formatting (eg. colour).
    But how can I get just normal subs?

When downloading:
    For ALL4:
    2 Subtitles
    ├── [VTT] | en
    │ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • 01:12 • Downloaded
    └── [VTT] | en | SDH
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • 01:19 • Downloaded

For iplayer
    2 Subtitles
    ├── [TTML] | en
    │ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • 00:47 • Downloaded
    └── [TTML] | en | SDH
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • 00:54 • Downloaded
    Quote Quote  
  15. Originally Posted by SB47x View Post
    I can tell Devine to download *only* chapters with

Code:
    -C
    but is there a way to tell it not to download chapters?

There's an episode I'm trying to download, and it looks like the chapters are messed up on the streaming service:

Code:
         5 Chapters
         ├── 00:07:28.080 | Chapter 01
         ├── 00:15:05.551 | Chapter 02
         ├── 00:25:04.912 | Chapter 03
         ├── 00:32:51.706 | Chapter 04
         └── 00:00:00.000 | Credits
    That last timecode being 00:00:00.000 makes Devine error out:

Code:
    ValueError: A Chapter with the Timestamp 00:00:00.000 already exists
    I can just dig the unmuxed streams out of the temp folder and mux them together, but it'd be easier to just tell Devine to ignore the chapters in the first place.
    Which service and episode do you get this on? Errors like this should ideally be addressed in the service code, so if you're using one of mine, I'd be happy to take a look at it.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Originally Posted by stabbedbybrick View Post

Which service and episode do you get this on? Errors like this should ideally be addressed in the service code, so if you're using one of mine, I'd be happy to take a look at it.
    I've had similar with multiple episodes with the series Life on ROKU starting with ep 06
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by stabbedbybrick View Post
    Sorry, I should've mentioned what episode was causing problems.

Code:
    -w S01E03 ROKU 6b9ae712ef91571fb4ce3bacf4dd02dd
    is the one that throws the 00:00:00.000 timestamp error.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Hello i am completely new in using command line tools and need your help.

I need help for installing under macOS or I can install utm on Mac for using windows 11 on virtual device.

why we have 2 threads for one and the same app one that is discontinued and with 46 pages and the other now with 3 pages ?
    Last edited by macos; 14th Apr 2024 at 02:10.
    Quote Quote  
  19. Originally Posted by SB47x View Post
    Originally Posted by stabbedbybrick View Post

Code:
    Should be fixed now.
    Quote Quote  
  20. Search, Learn, Download! Karoolus's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by macos View Post
    Hello i am completely new in using command line tools and need your help.

I need help for installing under macOS or I can install utm on Mac for using windows 11 on virtual device.

why we have 2 threads for one and the same app one that is discontinued and with 46 pages and the other now with 3 pages ?
    One is called Freevine and is discontinued

This one is called Devine and is not even by the same author

There is a guide on Devine's GitHub. You'll need to install python on your Mac.
    Quote Quote  
  21. Originally Posted by Karoolus View Post

i am now using the utm virtual box windows 11 i did install python and run the pip command for installing Devine is now active in the cmd tool.
    but now I have to manually install the tools ffmpeg, ccetxrator , but I am unable to to it because everything that I did is using Mac app store or use dmg files then move to applications directory. how I can download this tools and then set to the right directory ?
    Quote Quote  
  22. Search, Learn, Download! Karoolus's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Karoolus View Post

i am now using the utm virtual box windows 11 i did install python and run the pip command for installing Devine is now active in the cmd tool.
    but now I have to manually install the tools ffmpeg, ccetxrator , but I am unable to to it because everything that I did is using Mac app store or use dmg files then move to applications directory. how I can download this tools and then set to the right directory ?
    This is probably not the right place to ask for help with that, it will clutter this thread. Open a new one or use Google to find the answer
    Quote Quote  
  23. Originally Posted by Karoolus View Post
    Originally Posted by Karoolus View Post

This is probably not the right place to ask for help with that, it will clutter this thread. Open a new one or use Google to find the answer
    But the old thred freevine is discontinued 2 different developers. I will open new thread for help
    Quote Quote  
  24. Originally Posted by stabbedbybrick View Post
    Originally Posted by SB47x View Post
    Originally Posted by stabbedbybrick View Post

Code:
    Should be fixed now.

Yep, that's sorted it. Thanks again.
    Quote Quote  
  25. I am having problems with VIKI service. All the movies/series resolved to a " There's no ['en'] Video Track... " message. I have try with different movies with same results. I have made the cookies directory and included the Netscaped VIKI cookie in there. Here is an example with a serie:

[Attachment 78397 - Click to enlarge]

Any help will be welcome..
    Last edited by Fallito; 15th Apr 2024 at 17:05. Reason: clarify...
    Quote Quote  
  26. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Code:
    devine dl --title VIKI http://www.viki.com/tv/4750c
    go check what audio language they got. add it in ?? below
    Code:
    devine dl -l ??  VIKI http://www.viki.com/tv/4750c
    Quote Quote  
  27. Thanks, @Iamghost. For those wondering, common viki language codes : ko->korean, zh->chinese.
    Quote Quote  
  28. Wee issue with iPlayer.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/b007z7jx/bleak-house

Code:
         1 Season, 15 Episodes
         └── Season 0: 15 episodes
             ├── Episode 01
             ├── Episode 02
             ├── Episode 03
             ├── Episode 04
             ├── Episode 05
             ├── Episode 06
             ├── Episode 07
             ├── Episode 08
             ├── Episode 09
             ├── Episode 10
             ├── Episode 11
             ├── Episode 12
             ├── Episode 13
             ├── Episode 14
             └── Episode 15

Downloading S00E02 works (no idea why iPlayer thinks it's S00, but it wouldn't be iPlayer if it wasn't weird and broken), but S00E01 errors out.

Code:
    devine dl -w S00E01 iP https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/b007z7jx/bleak-house

TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable
    freevine and yt-dlp throw errors too, but get-iplayer downloads it OK. I guess that being iplayer specific, the dev's added lots of code to deal with all iPlayer's eccentricities.
    Quote Quote  
  29. I did install Devine with pip install Devine then setup the .yaml file then checked with Devine env info , devine cfg --list ,
    but now I cannot find the services I did create the service folder under appdata local Devine . I did add the all4 folder in services including the files from stabbed by brick .
    system windows 11

PS C:\Users\Devine Test ACC> devine dl all4

/ __ \/ ____/ | / / _/ | / / ____/
    / / / / __/ | | / // // |/ / __/
    / /_/ / /___ | |/ // // /| / /___
    /_____/_____/ |___/___/_/ |_/_____/

v3.3.2 Copyright © 2019-2024 rlaphoenix
    https://github.com/devine-dl/devine

Error: There are no Services added yet, therefore the 'all4' Service could not be found.
    PS C:\Users\Devine Test ACC>
    Quote Quote  
  30. Noticed that TPD (has version 3.0.0 of Devine) merged the "Services" from "stabbedbybrick".

Here is what I have done:

Code:
    cd %userprofile%\git
    git clone https://cdm-project.com/TPD94/devine.git
    cd devine
    py -m venv env
    .\env\Scripts\activate
    pip3 install poetry
    poetry config virtualenvs.in-project true
    poetry install

Also installed "Microsoft Visual C++ 14.0 or greater" with
    Code:
    aria2c https://aka.ms/vs/17/release/vs_BuildTools.exe --dir %userprofile%\Downloads\
    Code:
    %userprofile%\Downloads\vs_BuildTools.exe --norestart --passive --downloadThenInstall --includeRecommended --add Microsoft.VisualStudio.Workload.NativeDesktop --add Microsoft.VisualStudio.Workload.VCTools --add Microsoft.VisualStudio.Workload.MSBuildTools
    But, having problem getting the TPD version working on Windows
    with the following error installing the "marisa-trie (0.7.8)":

Code:
      agent.cpp
      src/agent.cpp(1582): warning C4996: 'PyDictObject::ma_version_tag': deprecated in 3.12
      src/agent.cpp(1594): warning C4996: 'PyDictObject::ma_version_tag': deprecated in 3.12
      src/agent.cpp(1598): warning C4996: 'PyDictObject::ma_version_tag': deprecated in 3.12
      src/agent.cpp(1657): warning C4996: 'PyDictObject::ma_version_tag': deprecated in 3.12
      src/agent.cpp(1958): error C2039: 'ob_digit': is not a member of '_longobject'
      C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python312\include\cpython/longintrepr.h(87): note: see declaration of '_longobject'
      src/agent.cpp(2013): error C2039: 'ob_digit': is not a member of '_longobject'
      C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python312\include\cpython/longintrepr.h(87): note: see declaration of '_longobject'
      src/agent.cpp(2154): error C2039: 'ob_digit': is not a member of '_longobject'
      src/agent.cpp(2209): error C2039: 'ob_digit': is not a member of '_longobject'
      src/agent.cpp(2660): error C2039: 'ob_digit': is not a member of '_longobject'
      error: command 'C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Microsoft Visual Studio\\2022\\BuildTools\\VC\\Tools\\MSVC\\14.39.33519\\bin\\HostX86\\x64\\cl.exe' failed with exit code 2

at ~\AppData\Roaming\pypoetry\venv\Lib\site-packages\poetry\installation\chef.py:164 in _prepare
          160│
          161│                 error = ChefBuildError("\n\n".join(message_parts))
          162│
          163│             if error is not None:
        → 164│                 raise error from None
          165│
          166│             return path
          167│
          168│     def _prepare_sdist(self, archive: Path, destination: Path | None = None) -> Path:

Note: This error originates from the build backend, and is likely not a problem with poetry but with marisa-trie (0.7.8) not supporting PEP 517 builds. You can verify this by running 'pip wheel --no-cache-dir --use-pep517 "marisa-trie (==0.7.8)"'.
    Also trying to "Manually" install it results with the following error:

Code:
    (env) C:\Users\user\git\devine>pip wheel --no-cache-dir --use-pep517 "marisa-trie (==0.7.8)"
    Collecting marisa-trie==0.7.8
      Downloading marisa-trie-0.7.8.tar.gz (304 kB)
         ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 304.7/304.7 kB 672.3 kB/s eta 0:00:00
      Installing build dependencies ... done
      Getting requirements to build wheel ... done
      Installing backend dependencies ... done
      Preparing metadata (pyproject.toml) ... done
    Collecting setuptools (from marisa-trie==0.7.8)
      Downloading setuptools-69.5.1-py3-none-any.whl.metadata (6.2 kB)
    Downloading setuptools-69.5.1-py3-none-any.whl (894 kB)
       ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 894.6/894.6 kB 7.1 MB/s eta 0:00:00
    Saved c:\users\user\git\devine\setuptools-69.5.1-py3-none-any.whl
    Building wheels for collected packages: marisa-trie
      Building wheel for marisa-trie (pyproject.toml) ... error
      error: subprocess-exited-with-error

× Building wheel for marisa-trie (pyproject.toml) did not run successfully.
      │ exit code: 1
      ╰─> [60 lines of output]
          running bdist_wheel
          running build
          running build_clib
          building 'libmarisa-trie' library
          creating build
          creating build\temp.win-amd64-cpython-312
          creating build\temp.win-amd64-cpython-312\marisa-trie
          creating build\temp.win-amd64-cpython-312\marisa-trie\lib
          creating build\temp.win-amd64-cpython-312\marisa-trie\lib\marisa
          creating build\temp.win-amd64-cpython-312\marisa-trie\lib\marisa\grimoire
          creating build\temp.win-amd64-cpython-312\marisa-trie\lib\marisa\grimoire\io
          creating build\temp.win-amd64-cpython-312\marisa-trie\lib\marisa\grimoire\trie
          creating build\temp.win-amd64-cpython-312\marisa-trie\lib\marisa\grimoire\vector
          "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\BuildTools\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.39.33519\bin\HostX86\x64\cl.exe" /c /nologo /O2 /W3 /GL /DNDEBUG /MD -Imarisa-trie\lib -Imarisa-trie\include "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\BuildTools\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.39.33519\include" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\BuildTools\VC\Auxiliary\VS\include" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\include\10.0.22621.0\ucrt" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\um" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\shared" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\winrt" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\cppwinrt" /EHsc /Tpmarisa-trie\lib\marisa/grimoire/io\mapper.cc /Fobuild\temp.win-amd64-cpython-312\marisa-trie\lib\marisa/grimoire/io\mapper.obj
          mapper.cc
          "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\BuildTools\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.39.33519\bin\HostX86\x64\cl.exe" /c /nologo /O2 /W3 /GL /DNDEBUG /MD -Imarisa-trie\lib -Imarisa-trie\include "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\BuildTools\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.39.33519\include" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\BuildTools\VC\Auxiliary\VS\include" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\include\10.0.22621.0\ucrt" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\um" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\shared" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\winrt" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\cppwinrt" /EHsc /Tpmarisa-trie\lib\marisa/grimoire/io\reader.cc /Fobuild\temp.win-amd64-cpython-312\marisa-trie\lib\marisa/grimoire/io\reader.obj
          reader.cc
          marisa-trie\lib\marisa/grimoire/io\reader.cc(121): warning C4267: 'initializing': conversion from 'size_t' to 'unsigned int', possible loss of data
          marisa-trie\lib\marisa/grimoire/io\reader.cc(121): warning C4267: 'initializing': conversion from 'size_t' to 'const unsigned int', possible loss of data
          "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\BuildTools\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.39.33519\bin\HostX86\x64\cl.exe" /c /nologo /O2 /W3 /GL /DNDEBUG /MD -Imarisa-trie\lib -Imarisa-trie\include "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\BuildTools\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.39.33519\include" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\BuildTools\VC\Auxiliary\VS\include" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\include\10.0.22621.0\ucrt" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\um" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\shared" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\winrt" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\cppwinrt" /EHsc /Tpmarisa-trie\lib\marisa/grimoire/io\writer.cc /Fobuild\temp.win-amd64-cpython-312\marisa-trie\lib\marisa/grimoire/io\writer.obj
          writer.cc
          marisa-trie\lib\marisa/grimoire/io\writer.cc(121): warning C4267: 'initializing': conversion from 'size_t' to 'unsigned int', possible loss of data
          marisa-trie\lib\marisa/grimoire/io\writer.cc(121): warning C4267: 'initializing': conversion from 'size_t' to 'const unsigned int', possible loss of data
          "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\BuildTools\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.39.33519\bin\HostX86\x64\cl.exe" /c /nologo /O2 /W3 /GL /DNDEBUG /MD -Imarisa-trie\lib -Imarisa-trie\include "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\BuildTools\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.39.33519\include" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\BuildTools\VC\Auxiliary\VS\include" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\include\10.0.22621.0\ucrt" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\um" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\shared" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\winrt" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\cppwinrt" /EHsc /Tpmarisa-trie\lib\marisa/grimoire/trie\louds-trie.cc /Fobuild\temp.win-amd64-cpython-312\marisa-trie\lib\marisa/grimoire/trie\louds-trie.obj
          louds-trie.cc
          "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\BuildTools\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.39.33519\bin\HostX86\x64\cl.exe" /c /nologo /O2 /W3 /GL /DNDEBUG /MD -Imarisa-trie\lib -Imarisa-trie\include "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\BuildTools\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.39.33519\include" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\BuildTools\VC\Auxiliary\VS\include" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\include\10.0.22621.0\ucrt" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\um" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\shared" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\winrt" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\cppwinrt" /EHsc /Tpmarisa-trie\lib\marisa/grimoire/trie\tail.cc /Fobuild\temp.win-amd64-cpython-312\marisa-trie\lib\marisa/grimoire/trie\tail.obj
          tail.cc
          "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\BuildTools\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.39.33519\bin\HostX86\x64\cl.exe" /c /nologo /O2 /W3 /GL /DNDEBUG /MD -Imarisa-trie\lib -Imarisa-trie\include "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\BuildTools\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.39.33519\include" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\BuildTools\VC\Auxiliary\VS\include" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\include\10.0.22621.0\ucrt" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\um" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\shared" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\winrt" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\cppwinrt" /EHsc /Tpmarisa-trie\lib\marisa/grimoire/vector\bit-vector.cc /Fobuild\temp.win-amd64-cpython-312\marisa-trie\lib\marisa/grimoire/vector\bit-vector.obj
          bit-vector.cc
          "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\BuildTools\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.39.33519\bin\HostX86\x64\cl.exe" /c /nologo /O2 /W3 /GL /DNDEBUG /MD -Imarisa-trie\lib -Imarisa-trie\include "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\BuildTools\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.39.33519\include" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\BuildTools\VC\Auxiliary\VS\include" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\include\10.0.22621.0\ucrt" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\um" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\shared" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\winrt" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\cppwinrt" /EHsc /Tpmarisa-trie\lib\marisa\agent.cc /Fobuild\temp.win-amd64-cpython-312\marisa-trie\lib\marisa\agent.obj
          agent.cc
          "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\BuildTools\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.39.33519\bin\HostX86\x64\cl.exe" /c /nologo /O2 /W3 /GL /DNDEBUG /MD -Imarisa-trie\lib -Imarisa-trie\include "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\BuildTools\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.39.33519\include" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\BuildTools\VC\Auxiliary\VS\include" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\include\10.0.22621.0\ucrt" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\um" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\shared" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\winrt" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\cppwinrt" /EHsc /Tpmarisa-trie\lib\marisa\keyset.cc /Fobuild\temp.win-amd64-cpython-312\marisa-trie\lib\marisa\keyset.obj
          keyset.cc
          "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\BuildTools\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.39.33519\bin\HostX86\x64\cl.exe" /c /nologo /O2 /W3 /GL /DNDEBUG /MD -Imarisa-trie\lib -Imarisa-trie\include "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\BuildTools\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.39.33519\include" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\BuildTools\VC\Auxiliary\VS\include" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\include\10.0.22621.0\ucrt" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\um" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\shared" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\winrt" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\cppwinrt" /EHsc /Tpmarisa-trie\lib\marisa\trie.cc /Fobuild\temp.win-amd64-cpython-312\marisa-trie\lib\marisa\trie.obj
          trie.cc
          "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\BuildTools\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.39.33519\bin\HostX86\x64\lib.exe" build\temp.win-amd64-cpython-312\marisa-trie\lib\marisa/grimoire/io\mapper.obj build\temp.win-amd64-cpython-312\marisa-trie\lib\marisa/grimoire/io\reader.obj build\temp.win-amd64-cpython-312\marisa-trie\lib\marisa/grimoire/io\writer.obj build\temp.win-amd64-cpython-312\marisa-trie\lib\marisa/grimoire/trie\louds-trie.obj build\temp.win-amd64-cpython-312\marisa-trie\lib\marisa/grimoire/trie\tail.obj build\temp.win-amd64-cpython-312\marisa-trie\lib\marisa/grimoire/vector\bit-vector.obj build\temp.win-amd64-cpython-312\marisa-trie\lib\marisa\agent.obj build\temp.win-amd64-cpython-312\marisa-trie\lib\marisa\keyset.obj build\temp.win-amd64-cpython-312\marisa-trie\lib\marisa\trie.obj /OUT:build\temp.win-amd64-cpython-312\libmarisa-trie.lib
          Microsoft (R) Library Manager Version 14.39.33523.0
          Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

running build_ext
          building 'marisa_trie' extension
          creating build\temp.win-amd64-cpython-312\Release
          creating build\temp.win-amd64-cpython-312\Release\src
          "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\BuildTools\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.39.33519\bin\HostX86\x64\cl.exe" /c /nologo /O2 /W3 /GL /DNDEBUG /MD -Imarisa-trie\include -IC:\Users\user\git\devine\env\include -IC:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python312\include -IC:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python312\Include "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\BuildTools\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.39.33519\include" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\BuildTools\VC\Auxiliary\VS\include" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\include\10.0.22621.0\ucrt" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\um" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\shared" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\winrt" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\include\10.0.22621.0\\cppwinrt" /EHsc /Tpsrc/agent.cpp /Fobuild\temp.win-amd64-cpython-312\Release\src/agent.obj
          agent.cpp
          src/agent.cpp(1582): warning C4996: 'PyDictObject::ma_version_tag': deprecated in 3.12
          src/agent.cpp(1594): warning C4996: 'PyDictObject::ma_version_tag': deprecated in 3.12
          src/agent.cpp(1598): warning C4996: 'PyDictObject::ma_version_tag': deprecated in 3.12
          src/agent.cpp(1657): warning C4996: 'PyDictObject::ma_version_tag': deprecated in 3.12
          src/agent.cpp(1958): error C2039: 'ob_digit': is not a member of '_longobject'
          C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python312\include\cpython/longintrepr.h(87): note: see declaration of '_longobject'
          src/agent.cpp(2013): error C2039: 'ob_digit': is not a member of '_longobject'
          C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python312\include\cpython/longintrepr.h(87): note: see declaration of '_longobject'
          src/agent.cpp(2154): error C2039: 'ob_digit': is not a member of '_longobject'
          src/agent.cpp(2209): error C2039: 'ob_digit': is not a member of '_longobject'
          src/agent.cpp(2660): error C2039: 'ob_digit': is not a member of '_longobject'
          error: command 'C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Microsoft Visual Studio\\2022\\BuildTools\\VC\\Tools\\MSVC\\14.39.33519\\bin\\HostX86\\x64\\cl.exe' failed with exit code 2
          [end of output]

note: This error originates from a subprocess, and is likely not a problem with pip.
      ERROR: Failed building wheel for marisa-trie
    Failed to build marisa-trie
    ERROR: Failed to build one or more wheels
    What is strange about this, that on Debian the installation works without any problems ....

Found the answer:
    https://cdm-project.com/TPD94/devine/commit/f7f974529bb9f5be57d00034ea74862e935bda0e

The current version of langcodes (v3.3.0) is quite old and doesn't have explicit support for Python 3.11+ yet. It does work on Python 3.12 but one of it's dependencies, marisa-trie==0.7.8, does not have wheels for Python 3.12.
    Last edited by pssh; 20th Apr 2024 at 09:41. Reason: Added additional information
    Quote Quote