VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33
FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33
Thread
  1. I don't add any details to devine I just connect using the WindScribe app, I have also tried IPVanish that also works with ITV.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by WEB-DL View Post
    I don't add any details to devine I just connect using the WindScribe app, I have also tried IPVanish that also works with ITV.
    Of course! My bad! Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  3. NordVPN should get to work to finding a solution to being blocked. My NordVPN runs out in November and Windscribe is looking more attractive as time goes by.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by Tom Saurus View Post
    NordVPN should get to work to finding a solution to being blocked. My NordVPN runs out in November and Windscribe is looking more attractive as time goes by.
    It's working now, I've been able to download using NordVPN from ITV today.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Can also confirm it's working now
    Quote Quote  
  6. I hope NordVPN starts working again for Pluto TV United States. I have using Windscribe Free to get some videos but 10 GB gets ate up pretty fast.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by Tom Saurus View Post
    I hope NordVPN starts working again for Pluto TV United States. I have using Windscribe Free to get some videos but 10 GB gets ate up pretty fast.
    10GB is absolutely loads if you use stabbedbybrick's amazing fork of devine and config:

Code:
    n_m3u8dl_re:
      use_proxy: false
    Quote Quote