VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 32
FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32
Thread
  1. Okay, I've added CBC to the repository.

After some testing, I found that the only reliable way for CCExtractor not to fail was to remove its code. I added a note about where to do it in the help text:
    Code:
    devine dl CBC -?
    This service was way more trouble than it's worth, so I'm just going to wash my hands of its crap and move on
    Thankfully, yt-dlp seems to be a good backup in this case if this one doesn't work for you.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Code:
    Robustness:
          AES-128: 1080p, DDP5.1
    What does that mean?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    cbc use CCExtractor for subtitle.srt. make sure clean your temp folder before dl cbc
    Code:
    ccextractor.exe -1 -out=srt -bom -latin1 "C:\Users\PATH\devine\temp\Video_1fc35ec8.mp4"
    merge all video, audio and subtitles with mkvtooknix
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by PunchDrunkL0ve View Post
    Code:
    Robustness:
          AES-128: 1080p, DDP5.1
    What does that mean?
    If you're referring to "Robustness", it's how robust each system is for each level and quality. For example, when you try to license keys using an unsupported security level (like using L3 when L1 is required), you might get "robustness failure" as a response.

If you mean "AES-128", it's an encryption method that is less invasive than DRM and no CDMs are needed to decrypt it. The key is often found in the manifest itself.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by stabbedbybrick View Post
    Okay, I've added CBC to the repository.

After some testing, I found that the only reliable way for CCExtractor not to fail was to remove its code. I added a note about where to do it in the help text:
    Code:
    devine dl CBC -?
    This service was way more trouble than it's worth, so I'm just going to wash my hands of its crap and move on
    Thankfully, yt-dlp seems to be a good backup in this case if this one doesn't work for you.
    Thank you very much.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by stabbedbybrick View Post
    Okay, I've added CBC to the repository.

Code:
    devine dl CBC -?
    Thanks.
    Quote Quote