VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27
FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by mkjustuk View Post
    I have a Debian machine running NordVPN and it works, so your base setup will be fine. I'd chack the ccextractor you have downloaded as its suggesting it might not be compatible with your version of Deb.
    What version of ccextractor are you using? I installed this one ccextractor_0.94-dmo4_amd64.deb

Originally Posted by PunchDrunkL0ve View Post
    Glad to hear.

my cfg file looks like this:
    Code:
    dl:
      sub_format: srt
    That's exactly how I had it as well, and have it on my windows machine like that but just doesn't like it on Debian.

Tried downloading from UKTV but goes straight to failing on the subs and says:

❌ Download Failed...
    An unexpected error occurred in one of the download workers.
    See the error trace above for more information.

Using this command:

devine dl --sub-format srt UKTV https://u.co.uk/shows/jamali-maddix-follow-the-leader/series-1/episode-1/6361425730112
    Last edited by SaLTy; 17th Sep 2024 at 14:45.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by SaLTy View Post
    What version of ccextractor are you using? I installed this one ccextractor_0.94-dmo4_amd64.deb
    That looks right, my package list shows:

ccextractor 1:0.94-dmo4 amd64
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM

CalledProcessError: Command '[PosixPath('/usr/local/bin/ccextractor'), '-trim',
    '-nobom', '-noru', '-ru1', '-o',
    PosixPath('/tmp/devine/Subtitle_ccextractor-d4d91e4a_en.srt'),
    PosixPath('/tmp/devine/Video_d4d91e4a_repack.mp4')]' returned non-zero exit
    status 4.
    I checked my directories and I have ccextractor showing in /usr/bin and not in /usr/local/bin
    Maybe try checking your paths (echo $PATH) for it's presence and copy it around?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by mkjustuk View Post

CalledProcessError: Command '[PosixPath('/usr/local/bin/ccextractor'), '-trim',
    '-nobom', '-noru', '-ru1', '-o',
    PosixPath('/tmp/devine/Subtitle_ccextractor-d4d91e4a_en.srt'),
    PosixPath('/tmp/devine/Video_d4d91e4a_repack.mp4')]' returned non-zero exit
    status 4.
    I checked my directories and I have ccextractor showing in /usr/bin and not in /usr/local/bin
    Maybe try checking your paths (echo $PATH) for it's presence and copy it around?
    I moved it to /usr/bin but it's still having the issues. It's really random as I can download from ALL4 and MY5 using the default downloader (not with aria2c even though that is located in /usr/bin as well) and without adding --sub-format srt. Other sites like STV and UKTV fail straight away.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by SaLTy View Post
    Originally Posted by mkjustuk View Post
    I have a Debian machine running NordVPN and it works, so your base setup will be fine. I'd chack the ccextractor you have downloaded as its suggesting it might not be compatible with your version of Deb.

Originally Posted by PunchDrunkL0ve View Post
    Glad to hear.

my cfg file looks like this:
    Code:
    dl:
      sub_format: srt
    That's exactly how I had it as well, and have it on my windows machine like that but just doesn't like it on Debian.

Tried downloading from UKTV but goes straight to failing on the subs and says:

❌ Download Failed...

Using this command:

devine dl --sub-format srt UKTV https://u.co.uk/shows/jamali-maddix-follow-the-leader/series-1/episode-1/6361425730112
    im getting the same error on windows.

I tired different downloaders(default and aria2c) and different paths to temp/cache etc.. but no luck. tired different VPNs and different vpn endpoints but still the same. The logs files dont seem to shed any light on whats going on.

I confirmed all the prerequisites are installed and path are valid as i can auto complete and run the commands in powershell. I renamed all shaka-packager and ccextractor from the repo names to just shaka-packager.exe and ccextractor.exe

[Attachment 82322 - Click to enlarge]

my config
    HTML Code:
    directories:
        services: 'C:\Users\winvictim\AppData\Local\devine\services'
        WVDs: 'C:\Users\winvictim\AppData\Local\devine\utils\wvd\generic_8159_l3.wvd'

cdm:
        default: generic_8159_l3

#downloader:
    #    aria2c

#dl:
    #    sub_format: srt

key_vaults:
      - type: SQLite
        name: Local Vault
        path: 'C:\Users\winvictim\AppData\Local\devine\key_store.db'

Error i am seein. I dont understand why i am getting error "WindowsPath('C:/Users/WINVIC~1/AppData/Local/Temp/devine')]' returned non-zero
    exit status 1."
    HTML Code:
    C:\Users\winvictim\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python311\Lib\site-packages │
    │ \devine\core\drm\widevine.py:291 in decrypt                                  │
    │                                                                              │
    │   288 │   │   │   p.wait()                                                   │
    │   289 │   │   │                                                              │
    │   290 │   │   │   if p.returncode != 0 or had_error:                         │
    │ > 291 │   │   │   │   raise subprocess.CalledProcessError(p.returncode, argu │
    │   292 │   │   │                                                              │
    │   293 │   │   │   path.unlink()                                              │
    │   294 │   │   │   if not stream_skipped:                                     │
    └──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
    CalledProcessError: Command
    '['input=C:\\Users\\WINVIC~1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\devine\\Audio_18c4dafb.mp4,s
    tream=0,output=C:\\Users\\WINVIC~1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\devine\\Audio_18c4dafb
    _decrypted.mp4,output_format=MP4', '--enable_raw_key_decryption', '--keys',
    'label=0:key_id=fd3f12e5ce87b118e02111141c6cf48f:key=4f398a28d85a3b1f2543843bb54
    5e119,label=1:key_id=84b9d4747155f216cc022107ea9cee2a:key=1c23f8d407882245e0dcb6
    cd984eafb3,label=2:key_id=727f6690e69d915c22208caba3c7b089:key=d0d662127a60b09e6
    b13b8f16bafa360,label=3:key_id=00000000000000000000000000000000:key=4f398a28d85a
    3b1f2543843bb545e119,label=4:key_id=00000000000000000000000000000000:key=1c23f8d
    407882245e0dcb6cd984eafb3,label=5:key_id=00000000000000000000000000000000:key=d0
    d662127a60b09e6b13b8f16bafa360', '--temp_dir',
    WindowsPath('C:/Users/WINVIC~1/AppData/Local/Temp/devine')]' returned non-zero
    exit status 1.

❌ Download Failed...
            Binary call failed, Process exit code: 1

devine running
    HTML Code:
    devine.exe dl -A -q 360p ctv "https://www.ctv.ca/shows/reba/pilot-s1e1"

/ __ \/ ____/ |  / /  _/ | / / ____/
                          / / / / __/  | | / // //  |/ / __/
                         / /_/ / /___  | |/ // // /|  / /___
                        /_____/_____/  |___/___/_/ |_/_____/
                        ⠀
                        v3.3.3 Copyright © 2019-2024 rlaphoenix
                          https://github.com/devine-dl/devine

Service Config loaded
         Loaded Cdm Widevine CDM: 8159 (L3)
         Loaded 1 Vaults

─────────────────────────────── Service: CTV ───────────────────────────────

Service is not Geoblocked in your region

─────────────────────────────── Series: Reba ───────────────────────────────

1 Season, 1 Episode

──────────────────────────── Reba S01E01 Pilot ─────────────────────────────

1 Audio
         └── [DD] | en | 6.0 | 384 kb/s
             ⠦ - ------------------------------------ • 00:37 • DASH 290.0 kB/s

Widevine(AAAAU3Bzc2gAAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAADMIARIQ/T8S5c6HsRjgI
         REUHGz0jxoJYmVsbG1lZGlhIhJmZi0wY2QxZTI5Yy0zMTIyMTA=)
         └── fd3f12e5ce87b118e02111141c6cf48f:4f398a28d85a3b1f2543843bb545e119*
             from Local Vault SQLite
    Last edited by grimeire; 19th Sep 2024 at 07:06.
    Quote Quote  
  6. @grimeire:
    If you read the output from calling shaka-packager, it clearly says that you've downloaded mpd_generator and not packager.

--------------------

PSA: I've updated the MY5 service to no longer make use of any hmac keys. Nothing should change for the end user, but it means I don't have to maintain anything in the background. It just seems silly to use old methods when it's not needed. Just pull the update and you should be ready to roll.

And since I know there are other projects here who're using my github for the hmac, I'll leave it up until the current keys are dead so you have a chance to update your code before it breaks. Feel free to use my code if you want.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by stabbedbybrick View Post
    @grimeire:
    If you read the output from calling shaka-packager, it clearly says that you've downloaded mpd_generator and not packager.

--------------------

PSA: I've updated the MY5 service to no longer make use of any hmac keys. Nothing should change for the end user, but it means I don't have to maintain anything in the background. It just seems silly to use old methods when it's not needed. Just pull the update and you should be ready to roll.

And since I know there are other projects here who're using my github for the hmac, I'll leave it up until the current keys are dead so you have a chance to update your code before it breaks. Feel free to use my code if you want.

im an idiot.

Thank you for your answer and all your work with the services.

Just seen the first windows release in the list and downloaded that. you need to expand it to get the actual windows release.

For anyone else having the issue make sure you download packager-win-x64.exe. I renamed it to shaka-packager.exe but not sure if thats needed. You have to add the path too.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by grimeire View Post

im an idiot.

Thank you for your answer and all your work with the services.

Just seen the first windows release in the list and downloaded that. you need to expand it to get the actual windows release.

For anyone else having the issue make sure you download packager-win-x64.exe. I renamed it to shaka-packager.exe but not sure if thats needed. You have to add the path too.
    If it makes you feel better I did exactly that not long ago
    Quote Quote