VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 26
FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by LastResort View Post
    Hi Chaps,

quick question about windscribe-proxy.exe and hola-proxy.exe,... Can both be used with de.vine,... by adding them to devine.yaml within C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\devine

I have tried hola-proxy.exe with billys gui and it shows as v1.12.1 (no idea if this is the latest version as I cannot seem to locate the file on the net.)
    (But I do not have hola-proxy.exe within my devine.yaml it is only within my devine folder.

-------------
    message for eday_2010..

my cookies last only a few hours before needing updating,... also the show i got two days ago has already gone from tubi. On tubi UK it was showing as unavailable, but now its gone. but with a u.s. vpn it is showing as available. sadly "amen" is showing the image below only on the u.s. site.
    --------------------

I think this is where i can get hola proxy from, https://github.com/Snawoot/hola-proxy/releases/tag/v1.13.3

[Attachment 80760 - Click to enlarge]
    I was given the advice when it comes to signing into Tubi TV once you have the cookie stay signed into TubiTV for it to last.

As for "Amen" I noticed it one day as well and I saved it in my favorites and I was going to go back later and perhaps download the series. Then it was unavailable and remained unavailable. Sometimes on Tubi TV you may find ghost episodes where they seem to be there but are not really there. I remember with Freevine I ran across that with "Swedish Dicks" I got all the episodes except a couple but thankfully CTV at that time had the two episodes I couldn't get at TUBI. Thankfully this kind of thing is rare.
    Quote Quote  
  2. i have
    Last edited by qruetry; 19th Jul 2024 at 05:47.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by Tom Saurus View Post
    I was given the advice when it comes to signing into Tubi TV once you have the cookie stay signed into TubiTV for it to last.

As for "Amen" I noticed it one day as well and I saved it in my favorites and I was going to go back later and perhaps download the series. Then it was unavailable and remained unavailable. Sometimes on Tubi TV you may find ghost episodes where they seem to be there but are not really there. I remember with Freevine I ran across that with "Swedish Dicks" I got all the episodes except a couple but thankfully CTV at that time had the two episodes I couldn't get at TUBI. Thankfully this kind of thing is rare.
    Do ghost episodes play on the site but won't download? I had that problem on Pluto where they wouldn't download because no metadata was returned. Amen plays but I get an error about some file not being found. ChatGPT keeps telling me it's ffprobe but I have it in my path along with just about everything else.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I figured it out.

Everyone and ChatGPT was telling me to add ffmpeg to the Path under User variables. That never worked. Once I added it to the path under System variables, it worked. I am now downloading from Tubi.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Hi all,

A subtitle question for those that might know.... I'm after downloading color coded subtitles,... (only after i know they are actually available)... I have tried de.vine, fr.eevine, and angela's fine work,... but everything strips the color tags from the subs.
    Getting them manually is not a problem as long as I can log in, but I'd prefer just to get them to mux in automatically. (colored subs are so much easier to read when watching films that contain strong accents). p.s. I'm sure this must have been asked before but is mp4 possible instead of mkv?? even if the aud + vid are not muxed. advice would be very much welcome.
    example color coded subs: https://www.channel4.com/programmes/calm-with-horses
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by LastResort View Post
    Hi all,

A subtitle question for those that might know.... I'm after downloading color coded subtitles,... (only after i know they are actually available)... I have tried de.vine, fr.eevine, and angela's fine work,... but everything strips the color tags from the subs.
    Getting them manually is not a problem as long as I can log in, but I'd prefer just to get them to mux in automatically. (colored subs are so much easier to read when watching films that contain strong accents). p.s. I'm sure this must have been asked before but is mp4 possible instead of mkv?? even if the aud + vid are not muxed. advice would be very much welcome.
    example color coded subs: https://www.channel4.com/programmes/calm-with-horses
    Line 284 onward of video.py in Devine defines the function that sets up how ccextractor parses out subtitles - I would look there as it has the switches used nicely layed out, I'd take a look there first
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by evbuk1 View Post
    I'm trying to download a 4K program from BBC iPlayer using devine and stabbed's services. I'm getting the following error:

```
    SSLError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='securegate.iplayer.bbc.c o.uk', port=443):
    Max retries exceeded with url:
    /mediaselector/6/select/version/2.0/vpid/m00215yh/format/json/mediaset/iptv-uhd/
    proto/https (Caused by SSLError(SSLError(398, '[SSL: CA_MD_TOO_WEAK] ca md too
    weak (_ssl.c:3895)')))
    ```
    It looks like the certificate is MD5 hashed which OpenSSL is complaining is too weak. I am using Ubuntu 24.04

Command I am running is:

```
    devine dl --range HLG iP https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/m0020ys7/the-jetty?seriesId=m0020ys8
    ```

I got the bbciplayer.pem file from a link on this board.

My config is:

```
    directories:
    services: /home/xxx/Documents/devine/services_sb/devine-services/services
    cdm:
    default: device
    credentials:
    ALL4: xxx@xxx.comxx
    my5: xxx@xxx.comxx
    UKTV: xxx@xxx.co.ukxx
    AMZN: xxx@xxx.comxx
    downloader: aria2c
    aria2c:
    max_concurrent_downloads: 2
    file_allocation: prealloc
    dl:
    sub_format: srt
    services:
    iP:
    cert: /home/xxx/Documents/devine/bbciplayer.pem

```

Can anyone help me? Is there a new version of the cert for iPlayer that I can download from somewhere, or some way to generate a new one? Thanks.
    Interesting - I fixed the problem (sort of). Anyway, it works.

The install of devine above was on my Ubuntu 24.04 environment. That works for everything apart from the error I got about SSL certificates when trying to download UHD from iPlayer.

My machine dual boots into Windows as well. I decided to try with an installation of devine (through pip) under Windows, with the same .pem file for BBC iPlayer.

Under Windows, everything works fine, including UHD.

I suspect it is an issue with OpenSSL on Ubuntu although I did try going right back to OpenSSL 1.0.2 and building Python against that, which also didn't work.

Anyway, maybe this will help someone else out with the same problem.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by eday_2010 View Post
    Originally Posted by Tom Saurus View Post

Do ghost episodes play on the site but won't download? I had that problem on Pluto where they wouldn't download because no metadata was returned. Amen plays but I get an error about some file not being found. ChatGPT keeps telling me it's ffprobe but I have it in my path along with just about everything else.
    I am glad you got Devine working and you are getting some of the terrific stuff from Tubi TV. It has been so long ago now I can't remember all that much about the Ghost files but I know it was rare but an actual thing and not a figment of my imagination.
    Quote Quote  
  9. TUBI still works for me I tested it out the other day. Also I was very please that even though there was a descriptive audio option Devine downloaded the typical audio instead of that. In Freevine I had to do some changes in the config to stop that.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by peterb999 View Post
    Hi all,

Devine works really well for me, thanks to everyone involved for putting in the hours getting it working.

I have tried a TUBI movie to download but am getting the following error :

[Attachment 80678 - Click to enlarge]

I found a post in this thread where someone else had it but it doesn't look as though they fixed it.

I am using TUBI UK and not behind a VPN or anything. I can view the video on a web browser, android and android TV. If I go to the address that is mentioned in the error I can get to it through a browser.

I am using the command -

devine dl tubi https://tubitv.com/movies/100024017/tower-heist

and I had made the change to the config file to add GB when TUBI came out.

Does anyone have any ideas? Many thanks in advance.
    Just in case anyone gets the same problem, I think I've got round it.

To get the specific URL I would click on the link and it would start playing and I would then copy the link and close down the browser.

When I would then use Devine I would get the network error. It seems it doesn't let you download around the same time as viewing it in a browser.

I've not had a problem since.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by evbuk1 View Post
    Originally Posted by evbuk1 View Post
    I'm trying to download a 4K program from BBC iPlayer using devine and stabbed's services. I'm getting the following error:

```
    /mediaselector/6/select/version/2.0/vpid/m00215yh/format/json/mediaset/iptv-uhd/
    ```
    It looks like the certificate is MD5 hashed which OpenSSL is complaining is too weak. I am using Ubuntu 24.04

The install of devine above was on my Ubuntu 24.04 environment. That works for everything apart from the error I got about SSL certificates when trying to download UHD from iPlayer.

My machine dual boots into Windows as well. I decided to try with an installation of devine (through pip) under Windows, with the same .pem file for BBC iPlayer.

I suspect it is an issue with OpenSSL on Ubuntu although I did try going right back to OpenSSL 1.0.2 and building Python against that, which also didn't work.

The request that handles the cert is using python's own default cipher list, which is different from OpenSSL as far I understand it. So the problem shouldn't be with OpenSSL in this case. My Ubuntu setup is also using a newer version, and it works fine. It might be possible that the specific python version you're on is using a different cipher list, but I honestly don't know. You could try python v3.10-12 if you haven't already and see if it makes any difference, since I know these versions work at least for me.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Going back on a previous request,... just need to know if it's at all possible to use windscribe proxy as a gateway to the u.s. same as fr.eevine allowed??

my attempt at using hola only gave me the following:
    C:\Devine>devine --proxy US search tubi heaven
    Usage: devine [OPTIONS] COMMAND [ARGS]...
    Try 'devine -?' for help.

Error: No such option: --proxy

I've read through quite a bit and cannot locate how this proxy call is used.
    Last edited by LastResort; 20th Jul 2024 at 15:28.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Do I need to add anything to download from Pluto TV ?
    Quote Quote  
  14. Originally Posted by mickmars View Post
    I had a quick look at pluto to see if there was something small i could test with...

devine dl PLU https://pluto.tv/uk/on-demand/series/61c091bbfef5db001a0262b3/season/1/episode/61c091c...f5db001a026327

the above would download the second episode of robocop. the address you can get just by going to pluto website and copying the address once the programme starts. (I only tested "on demand")
    Quote Quote  
  15. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by LastResort View Post
    Originally Posted by mickmars View Post
    I had a quick look at pluto to see if there was something small i could test with...

devine dl PLU https://pluto.tv/uk/on-demand/series/61c091bbfef5db001a0262b3/season/1/episode/61c091c...f5db001a026327

the above would download the second episode of robocop. the address you can get just by going to pluto website and copying the address once the programme starts. (I only tested "on demand")
    I tried, I just get Error: "There is no Service added by the Tag 'PLU'".
    Quote Quote  
  16. Have you got a "services" folder within your devine folder??

Mines a bit odd but it works for me... my folder layout looks like this, assuming your on a windows p.c. C:\Devine\devine\services

within that services folder you should have another set of folders pertaining to each separate service, i.e. iP PLUTO STV ect...

PLU as a call works for me, maybe try PLUTO instead.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Have you got a "services" folder within your devine folder??

Mines a bit odd but it works for me... my folder layout looks like this, assuming your on a windows p.c. C:\Devine\devine\services

within that services folder you should have another set of folders pertaining to each separate service, i.e. iP PLUTO STV ect...

I found my services - ALL4,CTV,ITV,MY5 etc . Pluto is not in there ?
    Quote Quote  
  18. Originally Posted by mickmars View Post

When was the last time you updated your services folder??

git clone https://cdm-project.com/stabbedbybrick/devine-services.git

Copy these new ones over the top of what you have already.
    Quote Quote  
  19. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by mickmars View Post

When was the last time you updated your services folder??

git clone https://cdm-project.com/stabbedbybrick/devine-services.git

Copy these new ones over the top of what you have already.
    I have absolutely no idea how to do that, the page wont let me download anything
    Quote Quote  
  20. Have you got windows or Linux? If windows, download and install Github Desktop. You can then use it to clone devine-services.git mentioned above.
    Quote Quote  
  21. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello, good morning everyone. Does anyone know why I can't watch content from TUBI UK? I've tried different VPNs without any success, including HolaVPN and Windscribe. Do you know any VPN that works?

(This content is available on TUBI UK, I know this by the latest comments sent to this thread)

[Attachment 80871 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  22. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by JAMF3R View Post
    Hello, good morning everyone. Does anyone know why I can't watch content from TUBI UK? I've tried different VPNs without any success, including HolaVPN and Windscribe. Do you know any VPN that works?

(This content is available on TUBI UK, I know this by the latest comments sent to this thread)

Do you have a cookie file produced with your login details? Tubi requires a cookie file.
    Quote Quote  
  23. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I just want to watch the movies, I don't want to download them because I haven't been able to set it up. Is it also necessary to create a cookie file just to watch? ��
    Quote Quote  
  24. Originally Posted by stabbedbybrick View Post

```
    ```

The request that handles the cert is using python's own default cipher list, which is different from OpenSSL as far I understand it. So the problem shouldn't be with OpenSSL in this case. My Ubuntu setup is also using a newer version, and it works fine. It might be possible that the specific python version you're on is using a different cipher list, but I honestly don't know. You could try python v3.10-12 if you haven't already and see if it makes any difference, since I know these versions work at least for me.
    Thanks. I updated from the Git services repository this morning and now I can download UHD from my Ubuntu machine.

Weird. At this point I've messed around so much that I can't tell what actually fixed it.

This is Ubuntu 24.04 LTS with Python 3.12.3
    Quote Quote  
  25. Originally Posted by JAMF3R View Post
    I just want to watch the movies, I don't want to download them because I haven't been able to set it up. Is it also necessary to create a cookie file just to watch? ��
    No you'd just log in like normal and stream them
    Quote Quote  
  26. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by JAMF3R View Post

i have try with 2 different vpn, location uk. search for tower heist then nothing come up. but can play other video
    [Attachment 80884 - Click to enlarge]

[Attachment 80885 - Click to enlarge]

without vpn....
    [Attachment 80886 - Click to enlarge]

here video if you want it
    https://gofile.io/d/quK4uK
    Quote Quote  
  27. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Can anyone tell me what is going wrong here, please

(env) PS C:\Users\xxxxxx\git\devine-333-pip> devine dl -w S01E02 -V -A -q 576p u https://u.co.uk/shows/lovejoy/series-1/episode-2/5983348575001

/ __ \/ ____/ | / / _/ | / / ____/
    / / / / __/ | | / // // |/ / __/
    / /_/ / /___ | |/ // // /| / /___
    /_____/_____/ |___/___/_/ |_/_____/

v3.3.3 Copyright © 2019-2024 rlaphoenix
    https://github.com/devine-dl/devine

Service Config loaded
    Loaded Cdm Widevine CDM: 4464 (L3)
    Loaded 1 Vaults
    Loaded NordVPN: 111 Countries (6448 Servers)

────────────────────────────── Service: UKTV ───────────────────────────────

Service is Geoblocked in your region, getting a Proxy to gb
    Got Proxy from NordVPN

───────────────────────────── Series: Lovejoy ──────────────────────────────

1 Season, 1 Episode

───────────────────── Lovejoy S01E02 The Axeman Cometh ─────────────────────

1 Video
    └── [H.264, SDR] | en | 1024x576 @ 1799 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    ⠹ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • --:-- • -
    1 Audio
    └── [AAC] | en | 127 kb/s

❌ Download Failed...
    An unexpected error occurred in one of the download workers.
    See the error trace above for more information.
    Last edited by mickmars; 22nd Jul 2024 at 15:04.
    Quote Quote  
  28. Originally Posted by mickmars View Post
    Can anyone tell me what is going wrong here, please

(env) PS C:\Users\xxxxxx\git\devine-333-pip> devine dl -w S01E02 -V -A -q 576p u https://u.co.uk/shows/lovejoy/series-1/episode-2/5983348575001

/ __ \/ ____/ | / / _/ | / / ____/
    / / / / __/ | | / // // |/ / __/
    / /_/ / /___ | |/ // // /| / /___
    /_____/_____/ |___/___/_/ |_/_____/

v3.3.3 Copyright © 2019-2024 rlaphoenix
    https://github.com/devine-dl/devine

Service Config loaded
    Loaded Cdm Widevine CDM: 4464 (L3)
    Loaded 1 Vaults
    Loaded NordVPN: 111 Countries (6448 Servers)

────────────────────────────── Service: UKTV ───────────────────────────────

Service is Geoblocked in your region, getting a Proxy to gb
    Got Proxy from NordVPN

───────────────────────────── Series: Lovejoy ──────────────────────────────

1 Season, 1 Episode

───────────────────── Lovejoy S01E02 The Axeman Cometh ─────────────────────

1 Video
    └── [H.264, SDR] | en | 1024x576 @ 1799 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    1 Audio
    └── [AAC] | en | 127 kb/s

❌ Download Failed...
    An unexpected error occurred in one of the download workers.
    See the error trace above for more information.
    [Attachment 80892 - Click to enlarge]

I got mine on vpn as a test with Nord works fine do you have a directory missing? vault its not showing the keys which happened to me when I forgot to create the vault directory
    Quote Quote  
  29. Hello,

When using a Nord proxy with the iP service, eventually it will run into the error:
    Code:
    ValueError: Cannot set verify_mode to CERT_NONE when check_hostname is enabled.
    Using the VPN itself is fine (i.e. no proxy required). This does not seem to affect other services such as ALL4. I believe it has something to do with the session.mounts in the service file. If I change the adapters in devine/core/service.py and devine/core/downloaders/requests.py to use the SSLCiphers then it works with the proxy.
    Quote Quote  
  30. Originally Posted by starlightstarbright View Post
    Hello,

When using a Nord proxy with the iP service, eventually it will run into the error:
    Code:
    ValueError: Cannot set verify_mode to CERT_NONE when check_hostname is enabled.
    Using the VPN itself is fine (i.e. no proxy required). This does not seem to affect other services such as ALL4. I believe it has something to do with the session.mounts in the service file. If I change the adapters in devine/core/service.py and devine/core/downloaders/requests.py to use the SSLCiphers then it works with the proxy.
    This is an odd one. The session that mounts the SSLCiphers is just copying the existing self.session and adds to it, so the effect should be the same as mounting it directly in service.py. The check_hostname is already set to False, so that shouldn't be an issue either. I can also confirm that using --proxy=gb with Nord works on both Win11 and Ubuntu with the current iP code on Python 3.10+. So there's something else going on.

I'd recommend resetting the Devine code to its default state to make sure your edits hasn't gotten in the way, ensure everything is up-to-date, and not to use an ancient Python version. Other than that, I'm not really sure what's causing the error.
    Quote Quote