VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. Search, Learn, Download! Karoolus's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    If you have suggestions on how to improve it, feel free to do so instead of telling someone else to do it? Ask ChatGPT for help if you need it.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Good afternoon everyone,

Why when I install the plugin, I get the following error.
    How should I do so that my version of google chrome is based on version 109 of chromium, apparently that seems to be the reason for the error, any solution please?

[Attachment 78359 - Click to enlarge]

Manifest version 2 is deprecated, and support will be removed in 2024. See https://developer.chrome.com/docs/extensions/develop/migrate/mv2-deprecation-timeline for details.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    intreting not working more for me to have test in firefox and chrome its the publik api still online ?

Kind regarts

ps : all ok now with local server thanks ...
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by JazzmanOne View Post
    Good afternoon everyone,

Why when I install the plugin, I get the following error.
    How should I do so that my version of google chrome is based on version 109 of chromium, apparently that seems to be the reason for the error, any solution please?

[Attachment 78359 - Click to enlarge]

Manifest version 2 is deprecated, and support will be removed in 2024. See https://developer.chrome.com/docs/extensions/develop/migrate/mv2-deprecation-timeline for details.
    im having the same error
    Quote Quote  
  5. someone can share compiled WVCore.Server.exe for win ?
    i've download from here https://github.com/nilaoda/Blog/discussions/58
    file https://github.com/nilaoda/Blog/files/9665063/WVCore.Server.v20220928.zip
    but this version, with latest guesser version, run cmd then close instantly ...
    Quote Quote  
  6. Search, Learn, Download! Karoolus's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by whs912km View Post
    someone can share compiled WVCore.Server.exe for win ?
    i've download from here https://github.com/nilaoda/Blog/discussions/58
    file https://github.com/nilaoda/Blog/files/9665063/WVCore.Server.v20220928.zip
    but this version, with latest guesser version, run cmd then close instantly ...
    Use this build:
    https://github.com/FoxRefire/WVCore.Server/releases

And make sure there is a CDM in the folder as well
    Quote Quote  
  7. from your link i've downloaded WVCore.Server-win-x64.zip
    from publish folder i can see 332 files ... and then ? no problem for cdm, but i don't know how to compile WVCore.Server.exe
    Quote Quote  
  8. Search, Learn, Download! Karoolus's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    from your link i've downloaded WVCore.Server-win-x64.zip
    from publish folder i can see 332 files ... and then ? no problem for cdm, but i don't know how to compile WVCore.Server.exe
    the exe is right in there ?
    Quote Quote  
  9. 04
    @pabloss and @JazzmanOne

im having the same error

The error is because the extension is done confirming to Manifest version 2 structure. Just Ignore it. The extension works.

Yes, ver 2 is depreciated but it still works and ver 3 is finding hard to gain traction.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by Karoolus View Post
    i don't know what you mean. my WVCore.Server.exe is 16.28 MB and i think is exe compiled (see my post#65 for download link)

file WVCore.Server.exe from your link https://github.com/FoxRefire/WVCore.Server/releases (then WVCore.Server-win-x64.zip) is WVCore.Server.exe 152KB only and if i can run this file, open cmd but crash fast. so i think need to be compiled to get working .exe file

and nobody can explain here how to use or compile this file ...
    Quote Quote  
  11. again ? maybe you don't read the posts or maybe (also) it's the fault of my bad english (i know that, sorry for that)

as already write on my post (read better my post above) from your link LZZA https://github.com/nilaoda/Blog/discussions/58#discussioncomment-9052557
    i've already downloaded WVCore.Server.exe (16.28 MB) but with 2 files cdm on same folder, this file open cmd then close
    the link provide from Karoolus have over 300 files and i don't know what to do with these
    Quote Quote  
  12. Search, Learn, Download! Karoolus's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Karoolus View Post
    i don't know what you mean. my WVCore.Server.exe is 16.28 MB and i think is exe compiled (see my post#65 for download link)

file WVCore.Server.exe from your link https://github.com/FoxRefire/WVCore.Server/releases (then WVCore.Server-win-x64.zip) is WVCore.Server.exe 152KB only and if i can run this file, open cmd but crash fast. so i think need to be compiled to get working .exe file

and nobody can explain here how to use or compile this file ...
    Is there a CDM in the folder with the exe? it will crash if there's no CDM in the right format in the folder.
    Yes, the original exe is much bigger because all the dependencies are inside the exe, this newer version is a lot smaller because all the other files are in the folder next to it instead of embedded in the exe. this is normal.

again ? maybe you don't read the posts or maybe (also) it's the fault of my bad english (i know that, sorry for that)

as already write on my post (read better my post above) from your link LZZA https://github.com/nilaoda/Blog/discussions/58#discussioncomment-9052557
    i've already downloaded WVCore.Server.exe (16.28 MB) but with 2 files cdm on same folder, this file open cmd then close
    the link provide from Karoolus have over 300 files and i don't know what to do with these
    what extension do the CDM files have?
    Also, it appears to be you who is not reading posts.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search Comp PM
    again ? maybe you don't read the posts or maybe (also) it's the fault of my bad english (i know that, sorry for that)

i am to 99% sure thad you are not copy your own device_client_id_blob and device_private_key in the folder

i have just test and works on windows with x64 no problems perfeckto works ...

ps: and thx @Karoolus nice explain for why its so smal the exe
    Quote Quote  
  14. What does 'cmd' say?
    Quote Quote  
  15. Everything works correctly.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Originally Posted by whs912km View Post

1. If you're using non compiled version ( over 300 files) just put these two CDM files device_client_id_blob, device_private_key where WVCore.Server.exe is placed.

2. For Compiled version do the same as above - For reference, I've attached a screenshot

[Attachment 78405 - Click to enlarge]

3. if you don't put your two CDM files there when you double-click on WVCore.Server.exe a cmd window will pop up and get terminated quickly.

4. If You've placed both files correctly double-click on WVCore.Server.exe. You'll see something like this

[Attachment 78403 - Click to enlarge]

5. Don't close this terminal window and go to your browser.

6. Now Play any DRM-protected content and click on the extension. Make sure you've checked the local option there

7. If everything is correct then you'll get your key like this

[Attachment 78404 - Click to enlarge]

I hope I'm able to clear your doubts

Tested on both Compiled and Non-compiled versions of WVCore Server
    Working perfectly fine for ME

Cheers to @FoxRefire for his Amazing Work.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Member
    Search Comp PM
    its thare any way to change the port number ?
    Quote Quote  
  18. Search, Learn, Download! Karoolus's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by senkron24 View Post
    if you recompile the source code, yeah. Why would you want to though?
    Quote Quote  
  19. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by senkron24 View Post
    if you recompile the source code, yeah. Why would you want to though?

no i dont want to recompile

its becouse anybudy know the port adress and can be scanned if this its in dedi server or vps

and not a big problem thad why its the firewall can be use ...
    Quote Quote  
  20. first of all big thanks to Karoolus (post#73) and also LittleSoldier (post#77) for your explanation.
    anyway yes, i have put both file device_client_id_blob and device_private_key into guesser folder with WVCore.Server.exe (16MB) and still cmd window will pop up and close quickly

@LZZA
    What does 'cmd' say?
    nothing. it appears and then closes immediately

anyway, thanks to Karoolus, i've put both cdm files into WVCore.Server folder, then run it, and finally cmd window work fine!
    but guesser does not work (for me) from mediaset link posted above (post#2)
    https://mediasetinfinity.mediaset.it/movie/thenextthreedays/the-next-three-days_F303277101000102

here one shot from brave browser, guesser and WVCore.Server folder (with about 300 files). hold Guess! but the window below remains blank ...

[Attachment 78414 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  21. Originally Posted by whs912km View Post
    anyway, thanks to Karoolus, i've put both cdm files into WVCore.Server folder, then run it, and finally cmd window work fine!
    but guesser does not work (for me) from mediaset link posted above (post#2)
    https://mediasetinfinity.mediaset.it/movie/thenextthreedays/the-next-three-days_F303277101000102
    Problem seems to be on your end, works fine for me:

[Attachment 78415 - Click to enlarge]

Edit: I'm still on the previous version of the extension, but it shouldn't matter.
    Quote Quote  
  22. Geo-Restricted for ME

[Attachment 78414 - Click to enlarge]

You're still missing something @whs912km...
    If you're using WVCore.Server with your own CDM Files then you should check Local checkbox option instead of public or custom checkbox options in Guesser API
    Quote Quote  
  23. oh yesss thanks to eu8cc and LittleSoldier finally it work for me too!
    need to set on Local and work fine

thanks a lot guys, without your post never have seen/thought of this ! SOLVED
    Quote Quote  
  24. Search, Learn, Download! Karoolus's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I rewrote half of the extension to suit my own needs so I'm not up to date with the latest changes. So I didn't know about the Local/Remote stuff.
    Quote Quote  
  25. Originally Posted by Karoolus View Post
    I rewrote half of the extension to suit my own needs so I'm not up to date with the latest changes. So I didn't know about the Local/Remote stuff.
    Out of curiosity...
    Can we see a glimpse of your re-work?
    (Maybe a screenshot Only)
    Quote Quote  
  26. Search, Learn, Download! Karoolus's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by LittleSoldier View Post
    Out of curiosity...
    [Attachment 78431 - Click to enlarge]

A screenshot won't do you any good though, the real changes happen underneath.
    It no longer uses WVCore.Server but my own downloader app (which also uses WVCore so why not). It has support for json responses from license servers (this has been added to the original code, I think?).
    It automatically selects the license request and PSSH and performs the request while the popup form is opening. The newer version also automatically adds it to my download queue without any manual action from me. Now I need to get the metadata part working so the filename is correct.
    Quote Quote  
  27. Originally Posted by Karoolus View Post
    Originally Posted by LittleSoldier View Post
    Out of curiosity...
    [Attachment 78431 - Click to enlarge]

It no longer uses WVCore.Server but my own downloader app (which also uses WVCore so why not). It has support for json responses from license servers (this has been added to the original code, I think?).
    It automatically selects the license request and PSSH and performs the request while the popup form is opening. The newer version also automatically adds it to my download queue without any manual action from me. Now I need to get the metadata part working so the filename is correct.
    I Completely agree with you on this You did an excellent re-work as per your requirements...

Kudos to you

Now I need to get the metadata part working so the filename is correct.
    I know you might be already halfway there to achieve it

Anyways Thanks for the reply
    Quote Quote  
  28. Originally Posted by FoxRefire View Post
    A very convenient and easy-to-use extension
    but there are failures or maybe I didn't understand something

Does not detect drm video
    Code:
    https://unlimited.tiff.ro/videos/exploratorul-the-explorer
    Code:
    Widevine content hasn't detected in this page.
    Open widevine-protected website and try again!
    but the site is apparently not complex if you can get the keys from cdrm-project

Code:
    SUCCESS
    PSSH: AAAANHBzc2gAAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAABQIARIQibCavXJA/KCBOsH6+2KMHw==

License:https://wv.service.expressplay.com/hms/wv/rights/?ExpressPlayToken=BwAiqQLiKawAJGVhMWI4MzIyLTE0NGYtNGI5My1hYzRmLTE0NDg1YjEzOTE5YQAAAIBDCxqBFIIcLEkCUkCFurMxhV-zSFesM-g-97b7JoFuMgGtiUdPAvhbagIbD7UQpk2sJ6VqNpVYWR6D2bKcWJEwRV1hAmGMS-Mfj_UmxTr_t-F8Xo9pwJhqBPmLMsgSMyxfLedsJ1CT74RmO5xElo3af-cs_Szm3FfWlagb8vVxc94FbgudCEfxdjokkYFnWTxwOd6J

Headers:{'accept': '*/*', 'content-length': '316', 'Connection': 'keep-alive'}

89b09abd7240fca0813ac1fafb628c1f:dd4cfd9060c0b9a5b07141327d260068
    Before this,I tested with several sites but there were no issue
    Quote Quote