VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 22
FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. if someone wants a-m-a-z-o-n p-r-i-m-e, just install it should use this addon for firefox also to change user agent https://addons.mozilla.org/es/firefox/addon/user-agent-string-switcher/ to firefox/linux/114 Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/114.0
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by LittleSoldier View Post
    Originally Posted by FoxRefire View Post
    I'm just wondering if it will work with EMU CDM or if it's still needed for a real device CDM.
    It won't do - do you need a real CDM? I can give you one if you're unable to get hold of an android device.
    Quote Quote  
  3. VdoCipher support added in 1457e87

How to get the key correctly in VdoCipher
    * Use Firefox(Because it uses corsFetch)
    * Use Physical CDM(otherwise, License server will not response license)
    * Enable "License Acquisition Blocking" before using guessor(To prevent OTP from being consumed) Right-click --> Enable License Blocking

Notice for developers:
    When creating a scheme file that requires License Acquisition Blocking, please include "js.chrome.extension.getBackgroundPage(). isBlock=False" at the beginning of the script to prevent request from extension it self will blocked.
    Don't be stupid.Use your brain and Google.
    Read the rules and documentation before asking for support about my extension.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by keep_it_breezy View Post

It won't do - do you need a real CDM? I can give you one if you're unable to get hold of an android device.
    I greatly appreciate your kind gesture, but I am having one already

@FoxRefire Thank You for putting so many efforts in this project
    Are you open to feature requests for this project?
    Quote Quote  
  5. >> Are you open to feature requests for this project?
    Whether or not to implement it depends on my mood, but I am open to it.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by gustawa21 View Post
    if someone wants a-m-a-z-o-n p-r-i-m-e, just install it should use this addon for firefox also to change user agent https://addons.mozilla.org/es/firefox/addon/user-agent-string-switcher/ to firefox/linux/114 Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/114.0
    I try also your idea, but same result . No success. return me same error, regarding libs on windows 11, and i guess developer (@FoxRefire) wont help me.
    [Attachment 79048 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  7. why you look console tab ?

as gustawa21 recommends add extension on FF, then change user agent. then run guesser (but no nested, it's just hint)
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by libero08 View Post
    Originally Posted by gustawa21 View Post
    if someone wants a-m-a-z-o-n p-r-i-m-e, just install it should use this addon for firefox also to change user agent https://addons.mozilla.org/es/firefox/addon/user-agent-string-switcher/ to firefox/linux/114 Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/114.0
    I try also your idea, but same result . No success. return me same error, regarding libs on windows 11, and i guess developer (@FoxRefire) wont help me.
    yes sure he will not becouse he have rules if you read how you get help read first post...
    Quote Quote  
  9. I'm Sorry, where can I find the Android L3 CDM files?
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Kodari View Post
    I'm Sorry, where can I find the Android L3 CDM files?
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/413719-Ready-to-use-CDMs-available-here%21
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    why you look console tab ?

as gustawa21 recommends add extension on FF, then change user agent. then run guesser (but no nested, it's just hint)
    I use console and debugger and other tabs.
    Idea was all other services work with no problem, the only one i face isues is this. I got 2 fresh wvd/blob/bin are ok, never used before. Still some result.
    i try to understand what i am doing wrong. I read all topic 15 times, i understand english, i will exclude this , also all requests for working are acomplished , maybe i am dope . But still i want to understand what i am doing wrong.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by iamghost View Post
    Originally Posted by Kodari View Post
    I'm Sorry, where can I find the Android L3 CDM files?
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/413719-Ready-to-use-CDMs-available-here%21
    Thank you very much!!!!
    Quote Quote  
  13. @libero08
    I updated extension, could you try latest?
    This fix may also improve problems at other sites caused by corsFetch.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Originally Posted by libero08 View Post
    Brother this is open-source software, and he's one guy. He doesn't just have endless time for troubleshooting. If you really want the answer try and figure it out yourself, or hope someone else here is willing to help you. I highly suspect @FoxRefire would like to help you, but he does this for free in his spare time. Be appreciative.
    Quote Quote  
  15. The add-on works for me in Chrome, but not in Firefox.
    For example: https://reference.dashif.org/dash.js/latest/samples/drm/widevine.html
    In Firefox, the add-on does not send requests to:
    https://drm-widevine-licensing.axtest.net/AcquireLicense
    Can this be fixed? What data do you need for analysis?
    Quote Quote  
  16. @LZAA
    >> The add-on works for me in Chrome, but not in Firefox.
    Works both on my side.

>> What data do you need for analysis?
    1. Use attached CommonWV.py that contains debug-symbols and logs from console of pop-up window
    2. Other extensions you have installed
    3. System informations
    4. If the problem occurred after a particular commit, then the commit hash
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by FoxRefire View Post
    @libero08
    I updated extension, could you try latest?
    This fix may also improve problems at other sites caused by corsFetch.
    If you are open PM i will try to send you a Har from Network tab.
    it seems to work perfectly, but as you can see into console output something is not ok!
    so nothing Guessed .
    No result also after last update.
    I have in sysytem python 3.9 in path and a couple of environments that i activate and i deactivate for various purposes.
    I dont want to think issue is in there or maybe elswhere. All rest of mine scripts/apps are working smooth so i think problems is in another part.
    I appreciate your whole work if i need to vote you i need to give 10 and i will be patient to find a solution to my problem also.
    I use :
    system intel with win 11 Firefox last one and latest version of your extension.
    Also i use one european subscription, not rented or shared. It is mine and i use it only in one IP.
    Quote Quote  
  18. I installed the add-on in 'pure' Firefox.
    Unfortunately, replacing CommonWV.py does not change anything.
    Quote Quote  
  19. @LZAA
    Need logs from Guessor's window, not video-window.
    Also, check from which commit the problem started to occur.

@libero08
    I added you to contact list, so you can send PM to me for now
    When submitting a HAR, please send it after the extension has been executed.
    And include your DRM Info screenshot on your phone
    Quote Quote  
  20. Originally Posted by libero08 View Post
    I looked out this log again and figured out the problem.
    It appears you are using a CDM format other than device.wvd.
    Discovered and fixed a problem that prevented them from loading properly when using CDM formats other than device.wvd, only in Firefox.
    In Chromium, an error of type OSError is returned when a file is not found, but in FF, an untyped error is returned, so error handling is not done correctly and retries are not made when using CDM other than device.wvd in Firefox was.
    Quote Quote  
  21. Well, is cool you find !!!
    But i do all test before using all 3 versions : wvd,blob and bin , thats weird!!!
    Normaly i have it also into wvd format but , i do all on the fly.
    I want to appreciate your effort again. Seems we are sure of 99,999999% working so issue solved!
    Please look al last pm i send it to you!
    Now i will try to figure out some k**s to see them at work.
    Quote Quote  
  22. Thank you very much for your work! It works now. The reason for the problem is I am using two CDM files.
    Quote Quote  
  23. I do not know if it is technically possible,

but in light of the above posts its clear that its important to follow:

1. device.wvd
    #OR
    2. device_client_id_blob + device_private_key
    #OR
    3. client_id.bin + private_key.pem

but would it be possible to have more WVD's present to choose before pressing "Guess"?

One for L3 EMU
    One for L3 Android
    One for L3 ChomeCDM
    One for L1?
    If I was in politics I make sure you drink plenty of beer
    and watch plenty of TV to keep you busy. | Data is the new oil.
    Quote Quote  
  24. @pssh
    The order of supported CDMs only indicates the order in which they are evaluated preferentially, so if you include CDMs for blobs as well as device.wvd, only device.wvd will be used and blobs will simply be ignored.
    The cause of this bug is that the type of error returned when a fetch fails is different between Firefox and Chromium.

>> but would it be possible to have more WVD's present to choose before pressing "Guess"?
    I will not

@libero08
    Glad to hear that your problem has been resolved.

>> Please look al last pm i send it to you!
    I opened the PM only to receive informations that may contain sensitive data, not for individual support.
    Use Github issues to report future bugs regarding Website A as it prohibited to discuss about A on this site.

Also, I don't accept questions regarding content decryption.
    But this is hint for you:
    Code:
    `Your keys only works for ${(number(I'm a teapot) + length(Classical elements))}P`
    The rest try harder on your own.
    Quote Quote  
  25. There may be some that will disagree with me ..but would it be easier to just support "one" browser?
    If I was in politics I make sure you drink plenty of beer
    and watch plenty of TV to keep you busy. | Data is the new oil.
    Quote Quote  
  26. There may be some that will disagree with me
    Yes, That is indeed very true.

Not a good idea. Defeatist attitude.

Accept the challenge and make it work on all platforms as the post topic suggests ... Works in 2024 Firefox/Chrome All OS
    Quote Quote  
  27. Originally Posted by FoxRefire View Post
    @libero08
    Glad to hear that your problem has been resolved.

>> Please look al last pm i send it to you!
    I opened the PM only to receive informations that may contain sensitive data, not for individual support.
    Use Github issues to report future bugs regarding Website A as it prohibited to discuss about A on this site.

Also, I don't accept questions regarding content decryption.
    But this is hint for you:
    Code:
    `Your keys only works for ${(number(I'm a teapot) + length(Classical elements))}P`
    The rest try harder on your own.
    I compare two results obtained with same device in two different ambient, but it was one error in my script who generate the difference, that i fix after. All is ok now, and we can increase status of success to 100%
    Thank you again!
    Quote Quote  
  28. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Does Stan need a device cdm or can emulator work? Is anyone able to test this? Thanks in advance if you can!
    Quote Quote  
  29. Until FoxRefire implements code for the utilization of comments in the selectRules.conf , this code can be used.

In popup.js in the async function autoSelect()

Code:
    selectRules = selectRules.replace(/(^.*)\/\/.*$/mg, '$1');
    selectRules = selectRules.replace(/\n^$/gm, "");
    This will treat any string including and after the keyword // as a comment.

Now you can add you personal rules and can keep track when ever the main rules are updated.

Typical comment usage
    // Start of my rules (This is a comment)
    comcast.net/license$$Comcast // this also works for site qwerty,com
    Quote Quote  
  30. @jack_666
    Added in 1436054
    Quote Quote