VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi.
    Please, help me to find a way of saving of this new type DRM-video.
    I already tried some ways, but unsuccessfully.
    Here is their page with test-video.
    What tool can take it ?

https://fastevo.com/

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Anonymous84
    --
    Last edited by Anonymous84; 8th May 2024 at 17:49. Reason: Deleted as no point in helping egoistic person who can't even thank you
    Quote Quote  
  3. Search, Learn, Download! Karoolus's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Device not compatible? Firefox browser?
    that site can fck right off
    Quote Quote  
  4. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    The debugger detector is kinda trash and can be skipped instantly. The license requests use some form of token in its query parameters. When doing this in a script, you get 401 unauthorized, so maybe the query params expire very fast (blocking the request and getting what you need still doesn't help though). You can download the encrypted content and get the pssh fairly easy, so all that remains are the keys.
    --[----->+<]>.++++++++++++.---.--------.
    [*drm mass downloader: widefrog*]~~~[*how to make your own mass downloader: guide*]
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi View Post
    You can download the encrypted content and get the pssh fairly easy, so all that remains are the keys.
    I see licence-file like
    https://cdn.fastevo.com/drm/getWVLicence?token=...
    video & audio like
    https://cdn-legacy-cf.fastevo.net/624860859a66c5cb707e8d3e/6464da57f08c49e8fd6fbe31/vi...out_720-fr.mp4...
    https://cdn-legacy-cf.fastevo.net/624860859a66c5cb707e8d3e/6464da57f08c49e8fd6fbe31/vi...t/audio-fr.mp4...

Where can I see and get pssh ? Direct me, please...
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by tuskacz View Post
    Oh wow, another hayseed dev wanting others to do his job to find loopholes or workarounds for free in his website.
    And account just created.

No free ride for you. You want to find them, hire someone from cybersecurity and pay him
    fully agree.

@violator
    this video isn't for you. just you want test our knowledge. pay someone to do it for you if you care
    Quote Quote  
  7. psaframe
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by violator1990 View Post
    Hi.
    Please, help me to find a way of saving of this new type DRM-video.
    I already tried some ways, but unsuccessfully.
    Here is their page with test-video.
    What tool can take it ?

https://fastevo.com/

Thanks in advance.
    You are trying to fish in roil waters. silly trick
    Quote Quote  
  8. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by violator1990 View Post
    Where can I see and get pssh ? Direct me, please...
    Look dude, if you want people to test your security, at least have the common sense and decency to actually research how usually folks download stuff like this. Read the sticky threads (they're a click away).

I personally have nothing against your intentions. I understand you want to test the security and I get you, but as advice, be a little more subtle man. Don't point straight to the source, instead find an actual random website that uses the security provided by your site for their own publicly available video/movie/episode/series/etc. and then ask how to download it (otherwise it becomes kinda pathetic). Doesn't matter if you don't get the method of downloading and instead, you only obtain the video. That means there is a way to download out there and your site ain't as secure as you like to think.

Regardless, you can rest easy. Until someone cooks a custom script for that tricky license call, no one is downloading anything. I may be wrong but the license tokens are either one-time use or they expire fast so an additional data scraper may be needed to make sure the tokens are fresh and unused to get the proper keys. The debugger detector is kinda useless though since there are N programs out there that can capture the network requests so people can see your security flow. But at least it serves as a gatekeeping mechanism for a small percentage of users.
    [*drm mass downloader: widefrog*]~~~[*how to make your own mass downloader: guide*]
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi View Post
    The debugger detector is kinda useless though since there are N programs out there that can capture the network requests so people can see your security flow. But at least it serves as a gatekeeping mechanism for a small percentage of users.
    The debugger detector can be bypassed with 2 clics too : https://files.videohelp.com/u/309512/bypass%20debugger.mov
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Don't point straight to the source, instead find an actual random website that uses the security provided by your site for their own publicly available video/movie/episode/series/etc. and then ask how to download it
    The question I'm asking here, which service use fastevo's protection ?
    Quote Quote  
  11. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by aqzs View Post
    The question I'm asking here, which service use fastevo's protection ?
    None that I know of. I said that in the case he is one of their devs. If someone asks for some random protection that no one heard of if there is a way to bypass it, I immediately assume he's most likely a dev. He could mask that question better by giving a site that uses that service and asking to download from it.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    None that I know of. I said that in the case he is one of their devs. If someone asks for some random protection that no one heard of if there is a way to bypass it, I immediately assume he's most likely a dev. He could mask that question better by giving a site that uses that service and asking to download from it.
    Yes I understand, but I'm asking this question in order to get others example of this DRM. I might have reversed it and would like to try on other videos (/pictures since they protect those too).
    Quote Quote  
  13. I love cracking sites like these. I'll get to it once I've finished Learnyst
    https://github.com/DevLARLEY
    Keys from just the License URL: WidevineFetch
    Quote Quote