VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi. Does anyone know if you can use corel video editing for audio only files to post as podcast audios. I downloaded audacity free to edit my audio files but it is no good for what I want - i am making drama which needs lots of added clips, effects, music etc and its interface is no good for that. I used to like the video interface for Corel where you can download lots of clips to a side box, edit them on the side and add them in easily (in Audacity every new audio file you want to use creates a new timeline which makes things very awkward) Was wondering if I could just use Corel video for just audio but dont know if podcast sites will accept the files rendered on Videostudio as audio only. I also remember that Corel gets stuck on sound files a lot.
    Does anyone know or have tried themselves to use Corel Videostudio for audio only?
    Is there another audio software (preferably free) with a similar useful interface with a side box to bring up and edit clips similar to Corel that I should consider?
    Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I don't use Corel but I'm guessing almost any non-linear video editor should allow audio only mixes. Videopad is a free one that I know does.
    It's not important the problem be solved, only that the blame for the mistake is assigned correctly
    Quote Quote  
  3. Tha Great
    Search Comp PM
    I think REAPER might be good for u....
    Quote Quote