VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hey, a guy messaged me few days ago with this
    https://mytv.com.vn/phim-truyen/cuoc-hon-nhan-thu-ba-tap-1-ty2-t2-145020/
    It is an unencrypted video, Vietnam VPN needed, however, the site has some mechanisms of redirecting you or banning you, or whatever.
    yt-dlp/n_m3u8 fail at/after the first segment.
    Once you download a segment, even with curl, you can't anymore.

Maybe Tubedigger can do it? Or that coconut downloader extension or what was it called?

I don't need the video, I would like for someone to explain how to go around this. Or a tool that won't get rejected downloading.

But I also would understand if you don't wanna share a method.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Is the SD the only free alternative? Seems you need to pay for HD.
    --[----->+<]>.++++++++++++.---.--------.
    [*drm mass downloader: widefrog*]~~~[*how to make your own mass downloader: guide*]
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi View Post
    Is the SD the only free alternative?
    Not sure, didn't investigate.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    Once you download a segment, even with curl, you can't anymore.
    [Attachment 77221 - Click to enlarge]

[Attachment 77222 - Click to enlarge]

I spammed the download for a random fragment in browser using its url and it worked. So in theory yt-dlp or N_m3u8 should work at least (I'm not willing to waste my free vpn data on it though). Or maybe it is going crazy just for the HD one and I'm talking nonsense. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: Seems it's not nonsense. You can get the HD as well by altering the URL fragments. It has the form: resolution-index.ts in its URL, so just change the SD 144 to the HD 720. Nice site lol. And you can still spam using the same vietnam proxy.

[Attachment 77223 - Click to enlarge]
    Last edited by 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi; 23rd Feb 2024 at 15:54.
    [*drm mass downloader: widefrog*]~~~[*how to make your own mass downloader: guide*]
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi View Post
    I spammed the download for a random fragment in browser using its url and it worked.
    Weird. After downloading one segment, I get 403 forbidden on others, it doesn't even continue to play in browser. Windscribe VPN.
    Using another VPN (Mysterium), after downloading one segment, others are redirected to 4.3.2.1 IP address...
    Quote Quote  
  6. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Weird. After downloading one segment, I get 403 forbidden on others, it doesn't even continue to play in browser. Windscribe VPN.
    Using another VPN (Mysterium), after downloading one segment, others are redirected to 4.3.2.1 IP address...
    Try Urban Free VPN. Just to check the spamming in browser. I know you can't really download with it directly.

Edit: I think I figured it out. You gotta download a m3u8 (just to be sure, you can try the 144p m3u8). Once downloaded locally, you have to edit it. Each fragment looks like
    Code:
    /mcache/video/65/5d/d6/6f/f0/05/65d6f.....
    Add the right URL before each fragment using a simple replace all. You can see in network what is the full URL for each ts fragment. In my case it was:
    Code:
    https://s129136.cdn.mytvnet.vn
    So I added and each fragment now becomes:
    Code:
    https://s129136.cdn.mytvnet.vn/mcache/video...etc
    I spammed one URL and I got the same error you got 4.3.2.1. So I edited it again. s129136 becomes s12936 and the new fragment url becomes:
    Code:
    https://s12936.cdn.mytvnet.vn/mcache/video...etc
    After that I could spam one random URL forever. Keep in mind, for you it might be different. If it fails, try different digits. Once you get a URL for the lowest resolution that you can spam and it downloads, you can switch to the highest resolution by replacing all /144- with /720-

So then if you are willing to use your vpn, you could download it using yt-dlp or N_m3u8. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi; 23rd Feb 2024 at 16:15.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Search, Learn, Download! Karoolus's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi View Post
    I spammed the download for a random fragment in browser using its url and it worked.
    Same issue with NordVPN
    Quote Quote  
  8. N_m3u8DL-RE has a pretty handy argument where you can set the base url. So if we use the value from @2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQo, which appears to work forever for some reason, you can grab a manifest and download it like this:

Code:
    N_m3u8DL-RE "https://s7773.cdn.mytvnet.vn/clrmovi_14.m3u8?file=/video/65/5d/d6/6f/f0/05/65d6f-cuchnnhnthba-movies-mytv.mp4&q=auto&deviceType=127&userId=undefined&deviceId=&type=&zn=netott&rkey=undefineBDPZKq7C&ctl=9.39&hc=ctl11&ext=ts&pnode=172.16.56.77&apiData=eco,2,145020,0&trailer=-1&location=VTL&profiles=144,240,360,480&rl=mcache&rmeta=172.16.56.77&pnode=172.16.56.77&drmsrv=ctl11.mytvnet.vn&isp=all&q=480" --thread-count 16 --base-url "https://s12936.cdn.mytvnet.vn/" -M --format=mp4 --save-name "mytv"
    [Attachment 77224 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  9. Average video editor Sviests's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Tubedigger does pick it up,but i can't download whole file because i don't have Vietnam in my VPN.
    [Attachment 77225 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  10. Thank you a lot for figuring it out pepe, and thanks brick for the easy solution.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you a lot for figuring it out pepe, and thanks brick for the easy solution.
    You're welcome. Learned a lot from you and other active users in this forum across the years. Glad I could help.

Edit: I checked and you don't even need a vpn for the local m3u8 file. Nice site again lol. Here's the video
    https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20240224YDerbZ8z
    Last edited by 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi; 24th Feb 2024 at 02:02.
    Quote Quote  
  12. @ vegeta
    Tubedigger does not work (and i have vn vpn). also i think all others ext like coconut or stream recorder as mp4 fail

@2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi
    i don't understand how to find (or make) m3u8 link (also used from stabbedbybrick)
    Quote Quote  
  13. Originally Posted by whs912km View Post
    i don't understand how to find (or make) m3u8 link (also used from stabbedbybrick)
    You will find it in developer tools -> network tab.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by whs912km View Post
    Vegeta already gave you a proper answer. But if you're lazy you can use the stream detector. It gives you all the m3u8s it detects. Classic tool.
    Quote Quote  
  15. i know stream detector and also network tab. i've not tested, but if easy to find m3u8 link (trough network tab or stream detector) i don't now why the teacher vegeta don't find this simply m3u8 link ... that's what i don't understand
    Quote Quote  
  16. Originally Posted by whs912km View Post
    i know stream detector and also network tab. i've not tested, but if easy to find m3u8 link (trough network tab or stream detector) i don't now why the teacher vegeta don't find this simply m3u8 link ... that's what i don't understand
    You got it wrong.
    You either don't read fully or you have trouble with English, which can be seen in your writing...
    I found the m3u8 link easily, but there were other problems with downloading from it, and it needed modification.
    Quote Quote