VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Last edited by 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi; 23rd Feb 2024 at 02:11.
    --[----->+<]>.++++++++++++.---.--------.
    [*drm mass downloader: widefrog*]~~~[*how to make your own mass downloader: guide*]
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi View Post
    thank you for video file
    can you explain detail of how to?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by ningnong132 View Post
    thank you for video file
    You're welcome. I'm gonna explain the steps I took. I'm sure someone more experienced can write a simple command for it.

First, the video wasn't even found for me so I threw some random grabbed text from that page into Google Translate. Found out it was Thai so I used a free proxy from them to access it. Turns out it works.

Then I tried to inspect the page network requests and they detected that and the video doesn't play. Was lazy to break their debugger detector so I pressed play and immediately opened the inspect tools by pressing F12. It works somehow but certain resolutions don't play then. Not a problem though.

Then I found the /source/quality/360 URL. Tried to access the URL directly in the browser using the proxy and didn't work. Was lazy again so I just copied the full response from network requests and pasted it into a m3u8 local file. The m3u8 was for 360p but it can be altered to be for 1080p. The fragment URL has 360 in their names I think and that can be changed to 1080 (could be wrong, don't remember anymore but the idea is that the base URL is the same and only a variable is changed). Can be fixed with a simple replace all command.

Then the problem was that the copied m3u8 doesn't contain all the fragments. So the last fragment was like 100, but in reality, there were like 400 (for example). So I did a binary search by guessing what the last fragment might be and I got the number. Then I used a script and appended to the m3u8 the missing fragments.

Then use the command
    Code:
    N_m3u8DL-RE.exe local_stream.m3u8
    and you get that video.

Again, I know it's quite messy and there are easier ways.
    [*drm mass downloader: widefrog*]~~~[*how to make your own mass downloader: guide*]
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi View Post
    thank you for video file
    You're welcome. I'm gonna explain the steps I took. I'm sure someone more experienced can write a simple command for it.

First, the video wasn't even found for me so I threw some random grabbed text from that page into Google Translate. Found out it was Thai so I used a free proxy from them to access it. Turns out it works.

Then I tried to inspect the page network requests and they detected that and the video doesn't play. Was lazy to break their debugger detector so I pressed play and immediately opened the inspect tools by pressing F12. It works somehow but certain resolutions don't play then. Not a problem though.

Then I found the /source/quality/360 URL. Tried to access the URL directly in the browser using the proxy and didn't work. Was lazy again so I just copied the full response from network requests and pasted it into a m3u8 local file. The m3u8 was for 360p but it can be altered to be for 1080p. The fragment URL has 360 in their names I think and that can be changed to 1080 (could be wrong, don't remember anymore but the idea is that the base URL is the same and only a variable is changed). Can be fixed with a simple replace all command.

Then the problem was that the copied m3u8 doesn't contain all the fragments. So the last fragment was like 100, but in reality, there were like 400 (for example). So I did a binary search by guessing what the last fragment might be and I got the number. Then I used a script and appended to the m3u8 the missing fragments.

Then use the command
    Code:
    N_m3u8DL-RE.exe local_stream.m3u8
    and you get that video.

Again, I know it's quite messy and there are easier ways.
    i try developer tools but video can't not play
    do you fine m38u by developer tools?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by ningnong132 View Post
    Yes, he already explained. Please read again.
    Here, it's this part
    so I pressed play and immediately opened the inspect tools by pressing F12. It works somehow but certain resolutions don't play then. Not a problem though.

Then I found the /source/quality/360 URL.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    Yes, he already explained. Please read again.
    Here, it's this part
    so I pressed play and immediately opened the inspect tools by pressing F12. It works somehow but certain resolutions don't play then. Not a problem though.

Then I found the /source/quality/360 URL.
    wow , my sunshine , you come again
    i can't to play video and open developer tools at the same time
    so how to find m3u8 ?
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by ningnong132 View Post
    I was right, ya all

Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    VH could turn into a dating site, who knows nowadays...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    so how to find m3u8 ?
    Try to get lucky like pepe did, or use Fiddler, HTTP Debugger PRO, Charles Proxy, HTTP Toolkit...
    Quote Quote  
  8. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    so how to find m3u8 ?
    Wasn't even aware I got lucky. My bad. There were some tools already mentioned. I can contribute to that list by mentioning Postman (seeing as it's unfortunately not mentioned that much on this forum compared to other programs).

Program: https://www.postman.com/downloads/
    Addon: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/postman_interceptor/

[Attachment 77246 - Click to enlarge]

[Attachment 77247 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    I was right, ya all

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    so how to find m3u8 ?
    Try to get lucky like pepe did, or use Fiddler, HTTP Debugger PRO, Charles Proxy, HTTP Toolkit...
    i'm no lucky
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi View Post
    so how to find m3u8 ?
    Wasn't even aware I got lucky. My bad. There were some tools already mentioned. I can contribute to that list by mentioning Postman (seeing as it's unfortunately not mentioned that much on this forum compared to other programs).

Program: https://www.postman.com/downloads/
    Addon: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/postman_interceptor/

[Attachment 77246 - Click to enlarge]

[Attachment 77247 - Click to enlarge]
    wow , good job
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    I was right, ya all

Quote Quote  
  12. Search, Learn, Download! Karoolus's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by ElCap View Post
    I was right, ya all

I took the liberty to do this:

[Attachment 77266 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote