VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Maybe this is a TV and not a ripper problem but when rip BluRay with MakeMKV and try to play it on my LG webOS TV Model OLED65B2PUA the videos work fine but the Audio is sometimes in French or some other language - or no Audio track at all. If I use VLC on my computer the track is in English. When ripping, I exclude all non-English language tracks so no idea how the wrong one is bleeding through. Any ideas how to correct or do I just need a different ripper?
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Ive used makemkv to extract videos and the only times i got the wrong language was when i forgot to uncheck all the foreign and had english unchecked.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I've never had this problem with a regular DVD - only a BluRay. I am careful to exclude all non-English Audio and sub titles.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by slammer120 View Post
    Maybe this is a TV and not a ripper problem but when rip BluRay with MakeMKV and try to play it on my LG webOS TV Model OLED65B2PUA the videos work fine but the Audio is sometimes in French or some other language - or no Audio track at all.
    I'ld include all languages when ripping.
    You can select your language later.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'll try that but after ripping I usually only see a single file for the actual movie and my TV shows no selection of language available.
    Quote Quote  
  6. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Can you post a screenshot of the affected movie while loaded in makemkv.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote