VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi,
    Can someone have a look at the content uploaded on the Youtube channel SedgeTool
    I have no relation to them. They make Festool (woodworking power tools) content.
    There is a problem however on the video files, at least on my end.
    I would like to have an opinion on what they could possibly be doing wrong. On my end, I notice a terrible stuttering, to the point that it make me really uncomfortable, a bit like motion sickness. Can you suggest a method to pinpoint the problem in their production pipeline ? It's a bit sad, because it seems that they've been doing this for years, and no one seems to have noticed.
    Again -- it could be on my end; I'm not sure.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    No problems for me except Sedge must be the most annoying man on the planet.
    Noob Starter Pack. Just download every Widevine mpd! Not kidding!.
    https://files.videohelp.com/u/301890/hellyes6.zip
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    No problems for me except Sedge must be the most annoying man on the planet.
    Same and Same here!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Search, Learn, Download! Karoolus's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Read the post before there was any replies, immediately saw it for what it is: a way to get the YouTube algorithm to pick up increased traffic on a channel and push it more to other people.
    Don't fall for it, guys
    Quote Quote  
  5. No, I can assure you that my initial post is to be taken literally.
    I agree that he's annoying and whatnot, I don' t care..

What worries me is that if none of you notices any stuttering on your end, it means that it could come from my end...
    The weird thing is that I checked, to be really sure, on some other random channels which I know would never allow their content to suffer this problem (for example mkbhd, mould, slowmoguys), and I have no playback problem. My setup here is a powerful HP workstation, Linux, an RTX A2000, and the proprietary NVidia drivers. No load on the CPU or GPU.
    Quote Quote  
  6. I wouldn't call it terrible stuttering, however, I don't like it. It is kinda choppy, indeed. I guess we are used to a lot better production.
    I don't like the camera movement, nor the stupid transitions.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Don't fall for it, guys
    I don't think a post on VH is going to do anything for that site's traffic. I for one certainly won't be sharing it!
    Quote Quote