VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi. I think this isnt offtopic? I dont want to download, but it still kind of the same thing?

I want to watch live streams on peacock, but I just want to force max quality. Is there a way to do it? Can I block other qualities, somehow? IDK maybe with firewall or something? Would it force the one that is left?

Or maybe use mpd-player-extension, but again, there it would need the keys? Someone on forum said it would be needed hmac_key and I understand, that this is very hard to do?

Or is there any other way (like there is a netflix extension which is for netflix only obviously, but there, it was hard for creator to do that extension, he said).

If anyone has ideas and can help, I would be very greatful
    Quote Quote  
  2. Education Student (Grad.) CrymanChen's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    If you want to force the maximum resolution, why not just download the video to your local?
    twitter @Cryman_Chen
    email crymanchen@gmail.com
    Quote Quote  
  3. you mean lock to 1080p or 4k? i dont know if it is possible or not on web, but if you got mpd and key, you can use streamlink modified version to specify 'best' to lock to 1080p(4k?)
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Peacocktv 4k will need l1 cdm to fetch key
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by CrymanChen View Post
    If you want to force the maximum resolution, why not just download the video to your local?
    Its a live event (sport) stream, so I need to watch it live, not download.

Originally Posted by shellcmd View Post
    you mean lock to 1080p or 4k? i dont know if it is possible or not on web, but if you got mpd and key, you can use streamlink modified version to specify 'best' to lock to 1080p(4k?)
    Yea, to 1080. I dont think they have 4K streams anyways. Simply wanna force 1080, tired of it flicking between 1080 and 720... Esp. since only 1080 has 60fps support.

Streamlink would need keys, tho, right? I can see that its mpd file, but I wasnt able to find right keys, even lic url. After searching posts, some say, that its hard to find for peacock, cause they use hmac_key or something. I also saw they dont even allow playback on linux (they use Verified Media Path (VMP), and only certified apps are allowed to play).

Originally Posted by iamghost View Post
    Peacocktv 4k will need l1 cdm to fetch key
    What about 1080 streams? Will L3 be enough? Or will it be hard due to hmac?

What I'm talking about, IDK if its true - from another thread:
    Well yes of course there is a way... However, scripts like WKS-Keys etc. won't be able to as they can only be used for sites with basic security. Peacock uses Sky's security system.. i.e. hmac and custom headers (not the headers from the lic url) to be able to get the keys. See if you can find the publically available version of Vinetrimmer and take a look at the code in it to get an idea of what needs to be done
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    yeah l3 can go upto 1080p i can get live channel key
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by iamghost View Post
    yeah l3 can go upto 1080p i can get live channel key
    Unfortunately, I want live sports events every week, which arent channels, but separate videos every week.

But if you could give PLTV keys, I would be very greatful.

mpd (IDK if its constant or not?):

HTML Code:
    https://akam.stream.peacocktv.com/Content/CMAF_CTR-4s/Live/channel(vc1021n07j)/master.mpd?c3.ri=3776370521856412383&audio=all&subtitle=all&forcedNarrative=true
    pssh is this, right?
    Code:
    AAAAOHBzc2gAAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAABgSEAAgRsmkm5qxzbZha+xdJsNI49yVmwY=
    Can you also say what is lic url is for this? Is this right one?

Code:
    https://play.ovp.peacocktv.com/drm/widevine/acquirelicense?bt=27-HP0hTLuwEnDj3-8Qs9ZR_Nd6h8DI_G6NB1hKUH3QFuPsIpA_rdAKuX-LQASBMAvksEGlGTvW7Fldk3Hk8_AKxGPGG17y0v_OZPvgB7tbeNAZ4HOO7bYQsLdvb7alszgfRDdE89ibXTz6esy5COSvEFD-t6_nIR5x-xqTx40LlxfEEs4PJEsAxA-IUJ4Ntpd_RJnYSbd_6iT5NlppC7-A_DR6-kbCqRPlWMoJSyg197XQ0lrqYPFcYDAWPFg3vOqXtVYA801JEiGskKSnyrKkb0tlUbzgh-p2JjOtrg2QYEH4bWvZsy8UFgCUs8dVCoymrRM1DL14WMEu-tdk-TcBNprz6yt6-4ZODXOGZRV_5gVUQOV3l5RMOSz8sw==
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Last edited by iamghost; 16th Feb 2024 at 16:07.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Pre--m League TV. Thank so much for help!
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by qnufc View Post
    Pre--m League TV. Thank so much for help!

got it
    Code:
    Premier League TV - Linear - HD:
       - Manifest url: https://fsly.stream.peacocktv.com/Content/CMAF_CTR-4s/Live/channel(vc1021n07j)/master.mpd
       - DRM Keys:
          002046c9a49b9ab1cdb6616bec5d26c3:d2f92f6b7edc9a1a05d393ba0c20ef9e
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Still, if someone else has any ideas about this?

Force quality on peacock live streams...

I guess I wont be able to block it via firewall or something, because the link is the same for all qualities anyways? Or are mpds are different for different qualities? But even I somehow block and worst qualities would fail, maybe it wont let me play best quality anyway.

Is it possible to get the keys for live streams of events (not VOD/videos)?
    Quote Quote