VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I am new here and I'm not even sure this is where I need to be, but I have searched the internet and can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I have alot of video from years of fishing and I'm wanting to find a digital photo frame that I can upload mostly video, but would also like to add still photos of the fish we've caught. I have found a few that will do this but limit the video lengths. The longest I've seen so far is 30 seconds and not sure that's long enough. I also would like it to continuously play loop without having to switch the playback back and forth from photos to video.I am trying to do this as a gift to my husband and his birthday is quickly approaching! Any suggestions would be tremendously helpful
    Quote Quote  
  2. This one seems to do videos and photos. It has a good rating but I can't vouch for it.

https://www.amazon.com/Cozyla-Frame-Instagram-Unlimited-Electronic/dp/B0CKTG323L/ref=s...zcF9hdGY&psc=1

Best Buy has one that does videos also at $130.00
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence -Carl Sagan
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thank you! It looks like it will playback videos up to 60 seconds, which is better than I have found so far!
    Quote Quote