VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 121 to 143 of 143
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by supergirl73 View Post
    yes, but once I find the m3u8 file I can't find the pssh
    only few stream are encrypted on raiplay. if you can't find pssh, no encryption (and no mpd). so, find m3u8 and simply download with N_m3u8DL-RE
    Quote Quote  
  2. why if I use N_m3u8DL-RE it only downloads the hd version while if I try to capture the link with streamfab it also finds the full hd resolution?


    https://www.raiplay.it/video/2019/07/La-doppia-vita-di-mio-marito-b74f7cf7-17d4-4ae0-a...96f1a6a99.html
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by supergirl73 View Post
    why if I use N_m3u8DL-RE it only downloads the hd version while if I try to capture the link with streamfab it also finds the full hd resolution?


    https://www.raiplay.it/video/2019/07/La-doppia-vita-di-mio-marito-b74f7cf7-17d4-4ae0-a...96f1a6a99.html
    Add ",3600,5000" to the url to get higher resolutions:

    Code:
    N_m3u8DL-RE -M format=mkv "https://b70cb04c54ab478189e9d8ee45637b13.msvdn.net/ostr9/podcastcdn/teche_root/YT_ITALIA_TECHE_HD_multiaudio/14856555_,1200,1800,2400,3600,5000/playlist.m3u8"
    Video is not even DRM-protected.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by white_snake View Post
    Originally Posted by supergirl73 View Post
    why if I use N_m3u8DL-RE it only downloads the hd version while if I try to capture the link with streamfab it also finds the full hd resolution?


    https://www.raiplay.it/video/2019/07/La-doppia-vita-di-mio-marito-b74f7cf7-17d4-4ae0-a...96f1a6a99.html
    Add ",3600,5000" to the url to get higher resolutions:

    Code:
    N_m3u8DL-RE -M format=mkv "https://b70cb04c54ab478189e9d8ee45637b13.msvdn.net/ostr9/podcastcdn/teche_root/YT_ITALIA_TECHE_HD_multiaudio/14856555_,1200,1800,2400,3600,5000/playlist.m3u8"
    Video is not even DRM-protected.

    ok...thanks
    Quote Quote  
  5. 17:56:14.668 WARN : playlist_2024-02-11_17-47-47.ts
    17:56:14.669 WARN : playlist_2024-02-11_17-47-47.Italiano.ts
    17:56:14.671 WARN : Muxing to playlist_2024-02-11_17-47-47.MUX.mkv
    17:56:14.812 WARN : [mpegts @ 000002184c33f100] start time for stream 0 is not set in estimate_timings_from_pts
    17:56:14.826 WARN : [aac @ 000002184c379cc0] Estimating duration from bitrate, this may be inaccurate
    17:56:14.833 WARN : [matroska @ 000002184c3a3700] Only audio, video, and subtitles are supported for Matroska.
    17:56:14.835 WARN : [out#0/matroska @ 000002184d294ec0] Could not write header (incorrect codec parameters ?): Invalid
    argument
    17:56:14.845 ERROR: Mux failed
    17:56:14.847 ERROR: Failed

    why?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by supergirl73 View Post
    17:56:14.668 WARN : playlist_2024-02-11_17-47-47.ts
    17:56:14.669 WARN : playlist_2024-02-11_17-47-47.Italiano.ts
    17:56:14.671 WARN : Muxing to playlist_2024-02-11_17-47-47.MUX.mkv
    17:56:14.812 WARN : [mpegts @ 000002184c33f100] start time for stream 0 is not set in estimate_timings_from_pts
    17:56:14.826 WARN : [aac @ 000002184c379cc0] Estimating duration from bitrate, this may be inaccurate
    17:56:14.833 WARN : [matroska @ 000002184c3a3700] Only audio, video, and subtitles are supported for Matroska.
    17:56:14.835 WARN : [out#0/matroska @ 000002184d294ec0] Could not write header (incorrect codec parameters ?): Invalid
    argument
    17:56:14.845 ERROR: Mux failed
    17:56:14.847 ERROR: Failed

    why?
    You must have ffmpeg in the same folder as N_m3u8DL-RE in order for the muxing to work.
    Quote Quote  
  7. I already knew this, it's not the first file I've merged, but I don't know why it gives me an error

    Image
    [Attachment 76953 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by supergirl73 View Post
    I already knew this, it's not the first file I've merged, but I don't know why it gives me an error

    Image
    [Attachment 76953 - Click to enlarge]
    It worked for me, not sure. You seem to also have an updated version of ffmpeg, so that's probably not the problem. You can try to merge manually using mkvtoolnix (you can then set N_m3u8DL-RE to use mkvmerge instead of ffmpeg). Also make sure you have enough space in your disk.
    Quote Quote  
  9. sometimes it can happen, due to various situations

    so, use mkvtoolnix as white_snake suggests or merge with ffmpeg manually with: ffmpeg -i video.mkv -i audio.m4a -c copy final.mkv
    Quote Quote  
  10. ok, thanks, I'll try and let you know
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    sometimes it can happen, due to various situations

    so, use mkvtoolnix as white_snake suggests or merge with ffmpeg manually with: ffmpeg -i video.mkv -i audio.m4a -c copy final.mkv


    now that you wrote to me I noticed that the audio and video files are not m4a and mp4 as they should be, but they are ts, could there be something wrong with reading the files?
    Quote Quote  
  12. no, the same. ffmpeg -i video.ts -i audio.ts -c copy final.ts

    or -c copy final.mkv
    Quote Quote  
  13. to add two audio tracks just add it to the string preceded by -i?
    Quote Quote  
  14. yes.

    try it before write a post ...
    Quote Quote  
  15. good morning, can you help me with this link? it seems to be a drm-free mpd, but when I download it I can't see the video well

    https://www.plus.fifa.com/it/player/5ca8e4d5-80d3-47d9-999a-df0633b06aad?gl=it&catalog...ryPoint=Slider
    Quote Quote  
  16. Originally Posted by supergirl73 View Post
    good morning, can you help me with this link? it seems to be a drm-free mpd, but when I download it I can't see the video well

    https://www.plus.fifa.com/it/player/5ca8e4d5-80d3-47d9-999a-df0633b06aad?gl=it&catalog...ryPoint=Slider
    I could
    Quote Quote  
  17. your video is encrypted

    Code:
    N_m3u8DL-RE --key 60ad07db66641b14d2944dd64c35bb9a:e3d80b08d8ff58e25649b5fec8042bd0 "https://d33tkx2907c8gi.cloudfront.net/s/vod/main_100/FIM100760-M00_v05.3623c28c_SDR_20230421-1845/FIM100760-M00_v05.3623c28c_SDR.eng_mul.h264_SDHDP.cenc_subs.mpd" -M format=mp4
    your file

    https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20240216wCGyUJzH
    Last edited by cedric8528; 16th Feb 2024 at 09:06.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Originally Posted by supergirl73 View Post
    good evening, can anyone confirm that there are no HD tracks in this file?

    https://mediasetinfinity.mediaset.it/video/lisoladeifamosi/giovedi-31-marzo-puntata-4_...10817401000401
    There doesn't seem to be any hd stream.
    Quote Quote  
  19. Originally Posted by supergirl73 View Post
    It's pretty self-explanatory: the mp4decrypt executable was not found. It means it's either not in the same folder as N_m3u8DL-RE or it's not in Windows' PATH.
    Quote Quote  
  20. Last edited by supergirl73; 11th Mar 2024 at 07:04.
    Quote Quote  
  21. Originally Posted by supergirl73 View Post
    720p
    Quote Quote  



Similar Threads

Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!