VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Been trying for days to download a video from ABC IView, but the site keeps detecting that I'm outside Australia despite trying half a dozen servers from two VPNs. I know that's a huge thing to ask but I'm at a dead end and can't afford to spend more on VPN memberships only to be detected too. Would a kind soul downunder grab this video for me at the highest possible quality? I know it's available on ITV but the one on ABC IView is higher resolution

https://iview.abc.net.au/show/royal-carols-together-at-christmas-2023/video/ZW3935A001S00

From my testing on the few other videos that IView makes available for non-Australians, the mpd url ends with "720" but changing that url manually to "1080" instead accesses 1080p version.

Thank you SO MUCH!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by iamghost View Post
    Thank you very much. Should've mentioned that I got this one too and the bitrate isn't good. Looked bad on my TV hence my attempt to grab the Aussie version
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Which VPN services have you tried?
    If this is any help, I got the message that content is not available outside Australia. When I connected using a Proton VPN, that message was gone.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by Subtitles View Post
    When I connected using a Proton VPN, that message was gone.
    Thanks for this. If all fails I'll try to purchase Proton once I'm able to. It's a great one but sadly the free version doesn't have Aussie servers.

Appreciate your time.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by adrian44 View Post
    Originally Posted by Subtitles View Post
    When I connected using a Proton VPN, that message was gone.
    Thanks for this. If all fails I'll try to purchase Proton once I'm able to. It's a great one but sadly the free version doesn't have Aussie servers.

Appreciate your time.
    I tried to make an account but I had to fill in a lot of details so I gave up.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by Subtitles View Post

I tried to make an account but I had to fill in a lot of details so I gave up.
    Thanks. Much appreciated.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by ringy9 View Post
    Let me see if I can find some..... Nope, can't find enough words to express my gratitude. It's impossible!!

Just downloaded it. Thank you SO MUCH and I wish you a wonderful 2024
    Quote Quote