VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by robertogl View Post
    Originally Posted by SignorConteC View Post
    Originally Posted by candy8kane View Post
    Hello! I would like to say in advance that, according to the rules, whoever needs the video to prove that I'm paying the monthly fee for this paid service, I've no problem to show it.
    My problem is that I've the same problem ‘Error 400: {’errorCode‘: “OVP_00030”, “description”: “Invalid parameter value: bt”}’ and I don't know how to solve it. If someone could help me, I'd appreciate it.
    Which license server is that? showmax doesn't see the sky/now one.
    I can help you. contact me please

2. Originally Posted by SignorConteC View Post
    Originally Posted by candy8kane View Post
    Hello! I would like to say in advance that, according to the rules, whoever needs the video to prove that I'm paying the monthly fee for this paid service, I've no problem to show it.
    My problem is that I've the same problem ‘Error 400: {’errorCode‘: “OVP_00030”, “description”: “Invalid parameter value: bt”}’ and I don't know how to solve it. If someone could help me, I'd appreciate it.
    if you are trying to dump the now tv keys using a showmax licenser url it won't work.

3. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Nowtv is not any free service???