VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi guys

I am totally new to this, but did make some excellent progress, I also read the sticky's and I followed Angela's post to get my own CDM and tested it on a few sites and got some keys, the problem is, I'm now stuck on a site where I can't seem to get the correct License URL.

I have the MPD, I have the headers, the PSSH, The Kid Key, but it does seem that the Liscense URL is wrong, because all of the other sites have short URL's and also the posts I've seen on the thread, mine is extremely lengthy. Is there a way I can check if the licence is correct?

I am using WKS-KEYS.

I truly thank each and everyone on this site, I have learned so much by just going through everything I could.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by tjvatikaki View Post
    Hi guys

I am totally new to this, but did make some excellent progress, I also read the sticky's and I followed Angela's post to get my own CDM and tested it on a few sites and got some keys, the problem is, I'm now stuck on a site where I can't seem to get the correct License URL.

I have the MPD, I have the headers, the PSSH, The Kid Key, but it does seem that the Liscense URL is wrong, because all of the other sites have short URL's and also the posts I've seen on the thread, mine is extremely lengthy. Is there a way I can check if the licence is correct?

I am using WKS-KEYS.

I truly thank each and everyone on this site, I have learned so much by just going through everything I could.
    I dont mean to be some sort of buzz killer here, but in my country all licenses are handled by the police! atleast i seem to remember someone say such things! So i guess maybe they can help verify if an license is correct/valid! Ellse maybe it is not an valid/legal license! Unless you're thinking of an product key or serial key!

Edit: Maybe if you visit their website you can add your name and some of your personal digits and check your license from there? if it is an valid/real one i guess it would be registred with them allso! Maybe your license key can be found there!
    Last edited by Swedaniel; 2nd Dec 2023 at 17:18.
    Quote Quote