VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi, this is my first post, I'm sorry if this has been discossed before but I can't find an answer anywhere, firts some background:

I use my usb's bluray player port to play almost everything I download. For years the movies and series in MKV have been played fine. I canīt play audio at EAC but I convert everything using EAC to UsEac3 and works great.

Anyway, whit recent downloads I have noticed that some latest movies or series come at 23,976 fps and my player can't play that as usuall, the video frezes every 2 o 3 seconds, is very frustrating to watch a complete movie like that. I tried to force the 24fps using MKVToolNix and it works, but then as the movie goes the audio starts to get out of sync, I supossed this is logic since I am forcing the video to 24fps but not the audio.

So here is my question, is there any way to solve this using some other software? or, can I fix it at MKVToolNix somehow?
    Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. Probably incompatible video profile, video settings, or codec for your BD player.

You can use mediainfo (view=>text) to examine characteristics of some of the ones that have problems .

You might have to re-encode using compatible settings for it to play correctly on the player .

First verify that the files play correctly in a software player on a computer, like MPCHC, VLC, etc...
    Quote Quote