VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello all,
    I've got apple music with Android and Windows 7.
    I used a software called KeepBeats but it doesn't download the songs in the original format weight. It converts them and going to view the quality with Adobe audition, the songs are burned. With the Andoid version I hear that the quality is better than the downloaded tracks.

Is there any way to extract the tracks and to decrypt them at the same Dolby Athoms or flac quality?

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by alba77 View Post
    Hello all,
    I used a software called KeepBeats but it doesn't download the songs in the original format weight. It converts them and going to view the quality with Adobe audition, the songs are burned. With the Andoid version I hear that the quality is better than the downloaded tracks.

Is there any way to extract the tracks and to decrypt them at the same Dolby Athoms or flac quality?

Thanks in advance.
    try with musicfab for apple music - https://musicfab.org/apple-music-converter.htm
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by october262 View Post
    Originally Posted by alba77 View Post
    Hello all,

Is there any way to extract the tracks and to decrypt them at the same Dolby Ahoms or flac quality?

Thanks in advance.
    try with musicfab for apple music - https://musicfab.org/apple-music-converter.htm
    Thanks but it's similato to my one.
    It tells
    Support downloading in original M4A or exporting to FLAC/MP3/WAV
    The original m4a is about 10-12mb, flac file is about 30mb and the Dolby atoms is even bigger.
    Exporting in Flac is a conversion from little to bigger file.
    My goal is a way to decrypt the original files like those on the phone in the apple directory. They're quite bigger.

Every song ha it's folder and inside it there are files with keys

Please help me to put little photos that become bigger when you click them.
    Last edited by alba77; 9th Oct 2023 at 17:12.
    Quote Quote