+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by LastResort View Post
    Hi Angela,

I'm not sure if the word "file" is required, I tried to look through some other scripts but couldn't find anything similar.

I have manually run the retrieve-keys.html and that works fine, and I can see that both HMAC and AES have changed.
    Peter has given you the solution.

Pre-pending the link with 'file' IS very necessary. How would the browser know to look locally otherwise? https for cloud and file for local resources.
    Noob Starter Pack. Just download everything DRM.
    https://files.videohelp.com/u/301890/hellyes.zip
    Quote Quote  
  2. Hi LastResort,

I've been able to replicate your error on one of my other PCs. To fix it, I changed that line from :

file = r'file://C:/rClone/FTA/ukfta/my5_dl/config.py'

to
    file = r'C:\rClone\FTA\ukfta\my5_dl\config.py'

and it fixed it.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by A_n_g_e_l_a View Post
    Shaka-packager has always been a necessary tool to install. it is listed on the top level README. It is used because it is faster than ffmpeg.
    It turns out I already had the Shaka-packager installed, renamed and in the path on my main PC. For some reason I was installing this script on another PC and I must have forgotten to download it. What a doofus!

BTW, v11 cooks and smokes bacon like it's tomorrow.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Thank you Angela and Peter for your help.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by peterb999 View Post
    Hi LastResort,

I've been able to replicate your error on one of my other PCs. To fix it, I changed that line from :

file = r'file://C:/rClone/FTA/ukfta/my5_dl/config.py'

to
    file = r'C:\rClone\FTA\ukfta\my5_dl\config.py'

and it fixed it.
    worked a treat. thank you both for help and guidance.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Hi People,....

This is one of those odd situations that I'm hoping someone else may have come across....

It's a CH5 prog, but the prog end with a ?
    Seems that Windows does not like creating files with a "?" in the title.
    Everything starts to work, but then I get the following:

18:03:13.344 INFO : Save Name: Captain_Tom_Where_Did_the_Money_Go._S00E01_Captain _Tom_Where_Did_the_Money_Go
    18:03:13.344 WARN : MuxAfterDone is detected, binary merging is automatically enabled
    18:03:13.482 ERROR: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect. : 'C:\UK-FTA\output\MY5\Captain_Tom_Where_Did_the_Money_Go? '
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search PM
    [QUOTE=LastResort;2712304
    Seems that Windows does not like creating files with a "?" in the title.
    [/QUOTE]
    Linux copes.
    But make a small edit to mygetter.py in the my5-dl folder.

[Attachment 74857 - Click to enlarge]

Code:
    show_title = show_title.replace('?','')
    I'll add the change to a next update
    Quote Quote  
  8. Thank you Angela....

Edited and working...
    Much appreciated.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Thanks for all your work on this works great.

May be outside the scope of the downloader, any chance of adding log in credentials to ITVX to take advantage of the 7 day free trial.

No worries, if not.

Cheers

Steve
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by stevepen1974 View Post
    Thanks for all your work on this works great.

May be outside the scope of the downloader, any chance of adding log in credentials to ITVX to take advantage of the 7 day free trial.

No worries, if not.

Cheers

Steve
    Unlikely, a login with attendant security is a nightmare to code.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by A_n_g_e_l_a View Post
    Originally Posted by stevepen1974 View Post
    Thanks for all your work on this works great.

No worries, if not.

Cheers

Steve
    Unlikely, a login with attendant security is a nightmare to code.
    Thanks for replying, hoping it was easy to do.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi A_n_g_e_l_a, I do not know what did I do wrong?

An All4 Video Search, Selector and Downloader.

Enter a video url with a number of the form xxxxxx-xxx at the end
    https://www.channel4.com/programmes/location-location-location/on-demand/75609-004
    [!] Failed getting VOD stream !!!
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "C:\UK-FTA\ukfta\c4_dl\C4.py", line 523, in <module>
    main(url)
    File "C:\UK-FTA\ukfta\c4_dl\C4.py", line 435, in main
    encrypted_vod_stream = get_vod_stream(asset_id)
    File "C:\UK-FTA\ukfta\c4_dl\C4.py", line 187, in get_vod_stream
    brand_title = root.find(asset_info_xpath + 'brandTitle').text
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'text'
    ⢿ Loading...
    PS C:\UK-FTA>
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Unlockdtdd View Post
    Hi A_n_g_e_l_a,
    An All4 Video Search, Selector and Downloader.
    [!] Failed getting VOD stream !!!
    Thanks for bringing this up. I noticed this on Tuesday this week.

All4 have made an alteration to the API on the endpoint the C4.py script uses.
    We are all getting that error. It comes from a '404 Not Found' response to a request to the video's API.
    The API is still there but is refusing to serve, and most likely demanding an authorization token - I haven't checked beyond shoving the url in a browser.

The API has worked well over a long period of time providing high bit-rate 1080p video. It is an Android API so works on TVs and set-top boxes. And it must mean planning and development has taken place to update all the apks in all of the TVs and set-top boxes to the new API standard before this change was made. That takes money.

Someone has put it to me that the rise in availability of scripts, such as mine and StabbedByBrick's, to download everything rapidly, and with a great number of episodes, is possibly the root cause of the API change.

The evidence is only circumstantial and has been suggested to me before. I resisted the idea in the past, in the belief that the costs of change would outweigh the benefits to the providers. But if more and more people use these easy-to-use scripts to take from these sites without consuming their advertising, as they intend, the return on the investment the providers make falls. Also if rights-holders see that All4 is a leaky vessel they may not allow their material to be screened by All4 - again diminishing eyeballs on adverts and revenue. TV platforms are under increasing financial pressure as viewing habits change - they are frightened for their future.

Thus the balance that has pertained for a long while may, indeed, have shifted. But who knows? For a time I'll keep a watch on happenings, though know I am considering freezing further development of UK-FTA for public use.
    Last edited by A_n_g_e_l_a; 7th Dec 2023 at 04:14.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Ah well, it was great while it lasted. If you do decide to freeze development of the script then I don't blame you, but sincerely thank you for all your work on it and other scripts. It's been great fun.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Member
    Search Comp PM
    What a pity, I know this script too late. Thank you so much for your info.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Your hard work and advice has always been very helpful Angela.... the 404 stick hurts, we've had it easy for a while,... and it's very likely that certain eyes watch what happens on f.vh.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Hi Angela,

Is it possible for uk_f_t_a_d_l "a l l 4" section to be modified for a user that already logs in with there own user details... (i often do this if i am only after subs for instance.) but the same log in details are also used on various pieces of hardware equipment around the house.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Noob alert!!

Can anyone help me with this response for UKTVP - it looks like an issue with at least the N_m3u8DL-RE binary, but I do have that and the others in the UK-FTA directory and I have installed all the other requirements (I believe). Dirs are set in the config and it's finding my keys.

Code:
    Enter a video URL to download: https://uktvplay.co.uk/shows/bangers-cash-restoring-classics/series-2/episode-1/6326284471112
    Using pywidevine WVD on this machine
    Keys found 50fd1a1516164d45bd8bc1e48e8ce038:23f23415f37befe1399b6fb143ede861
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/Users/mkj/widevine_keys/UK-FTA/ukfta/uktvp/slimuktvp.py", line 147, in <module>
        download(url)
      File "/Users/mkj/widevine_keys/UK-FTA/ukfta/uktvp/slimuktvp.py", line 123, in download
        subprocess.run(command)
      File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.10/lib/python3.10/subprocess.py", line 501, in run
        with Popen(*popenargs, **kwargs) as process:
      File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.10/lib/python3.10/subprocess.py", line 966, in __init__
        self._execute_child(args, executable, preexec_fn, close_fds,
      File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.10/lib/python3.10/subprocess.py", line 1842, in _execute_child
        raise child_exception_type(errno_num, err_msg, err_filename)
    FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'N_m3u8DL-RE'
    Quote Quote  
  19. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by mkjustuk View Post
    Noob alert!!
    I'd never had known.
    FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'N_m3u8DL-RE'[/CODE]
    If is is in the same folder, make sure is has exactly the same spelling as in the script
    Quote Quote  
  20. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by A_n_g_e_l_a View Post
    If is is in the same folder, make sure is has exactly the same spelling as in the script
    Thanks very much for taking pity on me

I've checked the filename as referenced in the sub-scripts and it matches 100% it's in the main UK-FTA directory alongside the menu.py

Any other thoughts much appreciated. I have tried the two OSX versions of N_m3u8DL-RE as I'm running this in Terminal on an Apple M2 Macbook Pro - should I try another version of N_m3u8DL-RE ??
    Quote Quote  
  21. Have you tried putting N_m3u8DL-RE into the /usr/binary folder so it's in the PATH?
    Quote Quote  
  22. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by peterb999 View Post
    Have you tried putting N_m3u8DL-RE into the /usr/binary folder so it's in the PATH?
    Brilliant, needed the local folder and chmod settings, but that's got it - thanks!

I'm nearly there now, just failing on the mux (mkverge) with this missing part: libQt6Core.6.dylib
    Quote Quote  
  23. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I can't figure out what's causing this error, just after trying to start the Mux. So I end up with just the MP4 and MP4A files and I then have to put them together manually using ffmpeg.

[Attachment 75680 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  24. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I can't figure out what's causing this error, just after trying to start the Mux. So I end up with just the MP4 and MP4A files and I then have to put them together manually using ffmpeg.

[Attachment 75680 - Click to enlarge]
    I can't really tell from the information given but often a mux will fail if the subtitle is technically available but it's empty.
    Quote Quote  
  25. Member
    Search PM
    I can't figure out what's causing this error....
    You didn't actually read the error message then?

It tells you on the last line you are missing a needed library file 'libQt6Core'. Find a source for that and install, then see what happens.

I did a quick google search using the last line in your image as my search string and found that python has a qt6 module -
    so maybe a

Code:
    pip install pyqt6
    will do it.
    Quote Quote  
  26. Member
    Search PM
    This is really good, Angela. Thanks a ton !
    Quote Quote  
  27. Is this still working?

I've trying to download this video https://www.channel4.com/programmes/to-catch-a-copper/on-demand/70791-003

But am getting this error:

00:15:51.962 ERROR: One or more errors occurred. (An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions. (ak.dash01.stream.c4assets.com:80))
    Last edited by Wilkies; 17th Feb 2024 at 18:18. Reason: Formatting
    Quote Quote  
  28. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Wilkies View Post
    Is this still working?
    No, it isn't.
    I have chosen not to update UK-FTA for further public use. C4 introduced a change recently which broke the C4 downloader but the other channels still work.
    Phone-FTA works for all supported channels.

Your file: https://buzzheavier.com/f/GGnBbDBlgAA=
    Last edited by A_n_g_e_l_a; 18th Feb 2024 at 03:37.
    Quote Quote  
  29. Originally Posted by A_n_g_e_l_a View Post
    Is this still working?
    No, it isn't.
    I have chosen not to update UK-FTA for further public use. C4 introduced a change recently which broke the C4 downloader but the other channels still work.
    Phone-FTA works for all supported channels.
    Ahhh right, thanks for the info. Interestingly, I was getting the same error when trying to use the ITVX and STV downloaders too
    Quote Quote  
  30. Member
    Search PM

...., I was getting the same error when trying to use the ITVX and STV downloaders too
    00:15:51.962 ERROR: One or more errors occurred. (An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions. (ak.dash01.stream.c4assets.com:80))
    Is a strange error I've not seen before and hints of a local computer issue. Both STV and ITVX still work. Reboot and retry?
    Quote Quote