Originally Posted by Wilkies View Post
Originally Posted by A_n_g_e_l_a View Post
Channel 5 seems to have changed something about the mpd; the downloader no-longer functions. While waiting for a solution AllHell3Gui works, with a little more effort.
I've found that if you copy ffmpeg, mp4decrypt, N_m3u8DL-RE, and shaka-packager into the my5_dl folder and then run my5_loader.py directly from inside that folder it will work.

I've tested on "The Teacher" and it is downloading no problem.

But I cannot get it to work via the main menu.py, whenever I choose My5 I get the error "Extra data: line 1 column 4 (char 3)"

Edit to add - on line 39 of menu.py change UPDATE = True to UPDATE = False and it will work just fine

Hi Wilkies,

It has never stopped working for me - maybe they changed the MPD and then changed it back? I didn't have to copy anything into the My5 folder.

I miss Angela, I really hope she just needs a break and will come back. I've been looking at her last few posts and can see that she called out MrSalah for stealing her code which he admitted but didn't apologise or give her any credit. I don't know why you would do that, these scripts took her so much work and it was very generous for her to share them. Hopefully she'll be back.