VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

Closed Thread
Thread
  1. I am looking for someone physically living in Sweden to give me a hand with getting content from a streaming service in that region. It appears to be heavily Geoblocked. No need for VPN suggestions, as I've tried all lot of them. The help I need is making some API requests with a python script using your location, the script will be obviously open and visible and can explain what it does in details via PM. Can be run on a VM or a throw away user/machine. I just need a real or not blacklisted (by the service) Sweden IP to make those request. Anyone willing to help me out, I can share the final script. Like I said, details to be shared via PM.

2. I think best would be to post it here and people can try, if you say there is nothing to hide.

3. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by PolloTurd View Post
    I am looking for someone physically living in Sweden to give me a hand with getting content from a streaming service in that region. It appears to be heavily Geoblocked. No need for VPN suggestions, as I've tried all lot of them. The help I need is making some API requests with a python script using your location, the script will be obviously open and visible and can explain what it does in details via PM. Can be run on a VM or a throw away user/machine. I just need a real or not blacklisted (by the service) Sweden IP to make those request. Anyone willing to help me out, I can share the final script. Like I said, details to be shared via PM.
    Share the link and people can try. Feel free to pm me.
    I help all that ask.
    Telegram: https://t.me/MagicianNulled

4. What? try what?

The service I am referring to is teliaplay.se, I am not looking for help on how to use it or get the content, I need help on making the requests from that location/region.