I'm dying to know how to do this really specific blur-shake effect that I'm seeing in some videos (mainly memes).
The effect in particular is used frequently in this edit of GET OUT OF MY CAR: https://youtu.be/Soi9tIq1_ZM
It was also used in a Guitar Hero 3 corruptions video by Jordan/Ava/AvusWavus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZs0jVhYJx4

I want to know how to do this EXACT effect in Vegas Pro 16, and if it's not a Vegas effect, what software does this!? It's driving me insane, I have no clue how to do this or what the name of the effect is.