VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Good Day Everyone! Hope this gets to the right location. I have had premiere pro for some time and REALLY need help setting up these proxy files...

In previous edits I had gotten it to work but the media was all movie/widescreen footage. Now, However I am editing some video that was taken by my Iphone 11 and I went to create a proxy for it but then when I did it and rendered it. It completely squished the file. So then I had a very narrow unappealing video. I had to close not save and thankfully when I re-opened it, it went back to normal.

I have also went back to some recent youtube videos I watched to get the idea but since the update The whole landscaped has changed and I feel like I am relearning the program. Which is frustrating and time consuming.

How can I create an Ingest proxy and have it save for what I need to do ? I really need some guidance any help is appreciated. Thanks and talk soon!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Oh, I've been struggling with it too
    Quote Quote  
  3. I totally understand where you're coming from. Editing software updates can be a bit of a learning curve, right? I've had my fair share of frustrations, too. When dealing with proxy files, especially from different devices, it can get tricky. What's helped me is checking the resolution settings when creating proxies – make sure they match your project settings. Also, you can use TikTok auto liker to make your videos more popular. Sometimes, the quality isn't enough.
    Last edited by DarianLee; 6th Sep 2023 at 07:19.
    Quote Quote