VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. My first foray was some time ago,... and with the help of a few very helpful people I was able to decode most of the u k tv channels quite easily. and in a surprisingly quick time.
    admittingly I did follow a vid tut. but decided to create my own instructions which, even now, i still get it wrong from time to time.
    I've came here with a very large begging bowl in hand.
    I have a kid... cenc:default_KID="EC5F3568-F76F-4A14-9420-984872D8A22D">
    and a pssh... Init Data: AAAAS3Bzc2gAAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAACsIARIQ7F 81aPdvShSUIJhIctiiLSITMTAtNDA4My0wMDAxLTAwMV8zNDgB
    and a licence request.... Licence https://itvpnp.live.ott.irdeto.com/Widevine/getlicense?CrmId=itvpnp&AccountId=itvpnp&C...83-0001-001_34

but sadly my intelligence has gone as far as it can.... I am asking if some kind soul could possible point me in the right direction as to what to do now. Thanks for reading chaps.
    any help, as always, would be appreciated.

oops nearly forgot,... does anyone here know what this means in terms of the above kid, pssh, and license:
    [EME] MediaKeySession::message
    Session ID: 6C68F6356C664D979277111A017DBAE5
    Message Type: license-request
    Last edited by LastResort; 10th Jul 2023 at 12:30. Reason: forgot
    Quote Quote  
  2. Where do you get stuck? If you could obtain keys for other UK services, you can do it for ITV as well. The method is pretty much the same for all of them, except maybe All4. Just PSSH and license, no funny business. You have everything you need.

Code:
    ec5f3568f76f4a149420984872d8a22d:25e69fe0a495220723a33de13c23d614
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thanks you stabbedbybrick,

key worked perfectly,... decoded and rebuilt with: ffmpeg.exe -i itvv_dec.mp4 -i itva_dec.mp4 -c copy itv.mp4 and its perfect. Please may I ask, without cdrm-project, which is what I used to use to get the key; How on earth did you manage to do, what I see, as the impossible? This is the first time I have requested help getting a key, and I would much prefer to be able to get them myself.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by libero08 View Post
    Originally Posted by stevepen1974 View Post
    Originally Posted by karapuz View Post
    Code:
    https://keysdb.net/
    Hi since all of us were affected by the shutdown of cdrm-project.com I decided to launch an alternative server. For this I used the latest version of getwvkeys by adding my own CDM. The server is completely free and can be used by anyone working without any problem, it uses my personal CDM to get the keys in real time also there is an added option to use your own CDM.

For any further questions or problems I am available to meet, if you want to help maintain the server you can make a Donation.

I’ve added a script that you can use via the API
    API it can be found in your account at https://keysdb.net

I plan to add scripts for SkyGO, VirginGo, SkyShowTime, Peacock

For now I have paid the server for 1 month.
    Many thanks, would be interested in the new scripts.
    This are promoted by pay servers, and my advice is : forget about.
    The owner of this platform is a god for nothing person, that use thousands of nicknames, some of them are Vector, Phantom, SlaserX, Apocalypse.
    I've never used discord,... no reason to use discord.... and I know of slaserX and his/hers shenanigans.

but thank you for the reply.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by LastResort View Post
    Please may I ask, without cdrm-project, which is what I used to use to get the key; How on earth did you manage to do, what I see, as the impossible? This is the first time I have requested help getting a key, and I would much prefer to be able to get them myself.
    I used a local CDM. There are detailed instructions on how to get one and how to use it pinned at the top of the forum, along with hundreds of posts discussing basically every part of the process. It only seems impossible because you haven't done your homework.

Cdrm-project will most likely be back online in a few days or so, but learning to use your own tools will remove the limitations of CDRM and bring a lot more flexibility to the process since you don't have to rely on external services that may or may not be online.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Thanks for getting back to me stabbedbybrick,

Yes,.. I have been doing plenty of reading,.... seems the hardest thing is getting ones own c d m from a rooted android. (Sadly I don't have a spare phone to burn,... wish I did though). I have Jbroken ipads but they are back on ios 6.01... lol. not even the browsers work any more. (only used as streaming devices for kodi from a nas).
    I do run an android emulator already,... for gaming purposes but i'm really not sure if they would be of any use. (memu emulator).
    Quote Quote  
  7. There's a fully written guide on how to use Android Studio to dump a new CDM, no need to use real devices for your purposes.
    Quote Quote