VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Rumours of its demise seem not to be premature.
    [Attachment 72306 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  2. Yeah, owner's been MIA for a few weeks or so. Someone mentioned he's been active on Reddit, though, so who knows what's going on.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    The whole lot has gone too; cdm-project as well. If he hasn't been paying bills all the backend software together with its data has likely been wiped. Muppet said nothing; must have known
    Quote Quote  
  4. Search, Learn, Download! Karoolus's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    let's hope someone had a backup somewhere
    Quote Quote  
  5. paying bills ... i hope it's just this. it could be something much more serious like a sequestration to some authority. really hope i'm wrong
    Quote Quote  
  6. Thanks to all users of this forum but especially lomero that introduced me to CDRM-Project.

I was downloading episodes every day which are only available for 7 days. Now how will I do?
    Quote Quote  
  7. Search, Learn, Download! Karoolus's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Boldest06 View Post
    Thanks to all users of this forum but especially lomero that introduced me to CDRM-Project.

I was downloading episodes every day which are only available for 7 days. Now how will I do?
    just post them in a thread here and someone will get you the keys.
    Or you could use a local script to fetch the keys, all the information is on here
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by Karoolus View Post
    just post them in a thread here and someone will get you the keys.
    Or you could use a local script to fetch the keys, all the information is on here
    Thank you. I know y'all would help but that seems like too many keys to ask for (every day one episode).

I found these two methods:
    GetWVKeys
    widevine_keys
    Do they both work?
    How likely is it that CDRM-Project will resurrect? Here the last sighting (Total key count: 184280 - June 29, 2023 19:06:27)
    Last edited by Boldest06; 7th Jul 2023 at 10:11.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Search, Learn, Download! Karoolus's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    GetWVKeys works, you can use the script locally or host their web frontend and use it that way
    Quote Quote  
  10. getwvkeys work fine, but you have to be a member. it's not public as CDRM

wdv-keys work locally from your pc (better if you have experience with that and all stuff required)
    Quote Quote  
  11. Search, Learn, Download! Karoolus's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    he's alive now
    Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    (better if you have experience with that and all stuff required)
    Thanks for the clarification and advice.

Originally Posted by Karoolus View Post
    he's alive now
    Where is he?

Excuse me, if I download the files and keep the pssh and lic, can I decrypt the files in a future?
    Quote Quote  
  13. Originally Posted by TPD94
    Both the sites are down - yes, I plan on fixing everything a week from now (14/7/2023)
    There you go. Maybe he just went on vacation.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Originally Posted by Boldest06 View Post
    if I download the files and keep the pssh and lic, can I decrypt the files in a future?
    yes, you can
    Quote Quote  
  15. GetWVKeys also down
    Quote Quote  
  16. Member
    Search PM
    There you go. Maybe he just went on vacation.[/QUOTE]
    And stopped making the server payments? Makes no sense to me. Unless he's a drama queen?
    Quote Quote  
  17. Well at least there is hope he will revive his website. It is certainly appreciated and used by quite a few people me included.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Originally Posted by A_n_g_e_l_a View Post
    Originally Posted by stabbedbybrick View Post

There you go. Maybe he just went on vacation.
    And stopped making the server payments? Makes no sense to me. Unless he's a drama queen?
    I don't know what kind of queen he is. But in the end, he doesn't owe me anything so he can do what he wants.
    Quote Quote  
  19. Isn't it possible to replicate it? With all the people we have, it should be a community project to create a public database along with links to the files and develop applications to visualize the entire content of the public database on all platforms.
    Quote Quote  
  20. Search, Learn, Download! Karoolus's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Neurobcn View Post
    Isn't it possible to replicate it? With all the people we have, it should be a community project to create a public database along with links to the files and develop applications to visualize the entire content of the public database on all platforms.
    The source for GetWVKeys is on their Github page. CDRM had most of their code also available (iirc)
    Quote Quote  
  21. Is there any news?
    Quote Quote  
  22. ready to go from monday
    Quote Quote  
  23. Member
    Search PM
    Quote Quote  
  24. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by A_n_g_e_l_a View Post
    shame he didnt stay gone.
    I help all that ask.
    Telegram: https://t.me/MagicianNulled
    Quote Quote  
  25. ... ok
    Quote Quote  
  26. Originally Posted by Boldest06 View Post
    Thanks to all users of this forum but especially lomero that introduced me to CDRM-Project.

StreamFab should work w/ their M3U8 and MPD Downloader modules though not free and not ideal but should get the job done.
    Quote Quote  
  27. More than CDRM, does anybody have a full back up of https://cdm-project.com/CDM-Tools/ ? It's partly accessible via the Wayback Machine but not everything has been saved.
    Quote Quote  
  28. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by tadanobu View Post
    More than CDRM, does anybody have a full back up of https://cdm-project.com/CDM-Tools/ ? It's partly accessible via the Wayback Machine but not everything has been saved.
    Why ask here? the CDRM-Project Discord channel is still live.

But let me point out 'The tools' were simply copied references to stuff online and a Google search will find them. As for any scripts you may have grown used to, without CDRM to give you keys, they are useless.

Wean yourself off being spoon-fed; read the stickies; get a CDM of your own. You may even find tool links in there too!

Remember CDRM was just a collation of pre-existing stuff that numpties had been previously been unable to find.
    Quote Quote  
  29. Originally Posted by A_n_g_e_l_a View Post
    the CDRM-Project Discord channel is still live.
    Thanks for pointing that out. I'll check it out.

Originally Posted by A_n_g_e_l_a View Post
    Wean yourself off being spoon-fed; read the stickies; get a CDM of your own.
    I appreciate the thought. I already have my own CDM and manage to get keys on my own in most cases. But for the most complex cases, it's not always easy writing custom python scripts. I mean why spend weeks writing my own customs scripts when some are already available ? That's why I'm looking for such a backup.
    Quote Quote  
  30. https://github.com/medvm/widevine_keys

license server gives error 500

license response status: <Response [500]
    Quote Quote