VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Is it possible to hook a roku up to a PC and still use the PC for other tasks at the same time?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yes, I have a Roku 3 hooked up to my pc with a HDMI to USB adapter, you can pick from a variety of software to watch and record, I use OBS.
    It's not important the problem be solved, only that the blame for the mistake is assigned correctly
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by sum_guy View Post
    Yes, I have a Roku 3 hooked up to my pc with a HDMI to USB adapter, you can pick from a variety of software to watch and record, I use OBS.
    Mind if I ask if you could link me to the adapter you bought?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    It's not important the problem be solved, only that the blame for the mistake is assigned correctly
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    I ordered this…. Please tell me this will work and that I don’t have to return and order something else???
    BENFEI DisplayPort to HDMI, Uni-Directional DisplayPort (DP) to HDMI 6 Feet Cable Compatible with HP, ThinkPad, AMD, NVIDIA, Desktop and More - Male to Male, Space Grey https://a.co/d/5Sut5qB
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    That's not going to work, it's not a capture device it's just a cable. Plan on returning it.
    Quote Quote