VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Anonymous9875434
    Hello everybody
    I have a video in website that is protected by DRM
    and I want to learn how to get code and PSSH
    please who can help me
    on Telegram
    @K_J_2_3
    Quote Quote  
  2. No offense, but at this point all you're doing here is spamming by creating tons of similar or even exactly identical posts asking for help via Telegram. We've given you relatively detailed instructions for your problems (i.e. finding mp4decrypt) but rather than reflecting on those instructions and actually using the forum search or Google for further knowledge on the matter you apparently want to only be spoon-fed with direct links and personally customized scripts via Telegram.

You need a working CDM, so you'll need to obtain your own, here's very good guides for that:
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/404994-Decryption-and-the-Temple-of-Doom
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/408031-Dumping-Your-own-L3-CDM-with-Android-Studio

Unfortunately there's no quick one-way solution to do this, this is time intensive and different on every website.
    But if you understand the general concept (it took me like 3 days reading on here), you can adapt existing scripts to most websites.

This is something you'll have to be willing to invest your own energy into, nobody's going to do all the work for you.
    And to be honest it's really not all that hard, all the information is literally present on these forums here.
    I cannot help via Telegram, MSN, ICQ - no unsolicited DMs please.
    All knowledge can be obtained by reading the information on these forums.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Search, Learn, Download! Karoolus's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Took me a couple of days as well, but it isn't all that hard as long as you have access to the video you want to download and know how to find relevant information in the developer console of your browser. The magic already happens in there when you watch a video, you just need to replicate that process and get hold of the key.
    Quote Quote