VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am just wondering if any member here had experience with CleverGet Video Downloader.
    I used their trial software and although they gave only 3 downloads, I was happy with it streaming from a website in Spain (Using VPN). So I paid for the full version and it worked great for two days and then it stopped. Their support didn't find a solution over 10 days.
    As they mentioned 30 days refund at the time I paid, I asked for a refund but they told me the problem is with YouTube not their software. Needless to say, I didn't buy a YouTube downloader but a Video Downloader with a list of many sites that it is supposed to work with.
    Other downloaders like TubeDigger works fine so the problem is not coming from the streaming site.
    I tried to reinstall the original software from the link that I received with the welcome email, but as soon as I install it, it forces a patch install which might be the culprit.
    Quote Quote  
  2. psaframe
    Search PM
    So stupid thing that you paid for trash. hhhhh
    There is already crack and hook for both SF & CVD.
    StreamFab better then CleverGet anyway...
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    CleverGet honored their 30 Days money back guarantee. I am still waiting for the refund but it should come soon. They offered to exchange the Video Downloader with another software with the same price tag, but I didn't find anything interesting.
    The Video Downloader when it worked was really fast compared to StreamFab similar software, because it uses the GPU.
    Quote Quote