VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Yesterday I spent a couple hours trying to figure out how to download some DRM protected streams.
    I think I am doing everything right: find the MPD, copy the response, find the right pssh. Then look for the license url and copy the URL & cURL and put it in curlconvert to get the headers.

Someone explained it to me on Reddit, I gave him login info for the streaming site I was trying this on and he could get the video's keys using this method. But every time I tried I got a 401 unauthorized response, whatever I tried. I even tried to use the pssh, headers and license url he used to succesfully get the keys to the same stream.

I have tried incognito mode, incognito mode while connected to a wireguard VPN, another browser. Nothing seems to fix this issue.
    I have tried a lot to try and isolate the issue, but I thought I could just best ask around on here.

Does anyone have a suspicion of what could cause this problem?
    Quote Quote  
  2. 401 could mean several things, and it's difficult to give specific advice without more info. If the person that helped you could use these sites, it's not a geo problem. I'm guessing it's a header issue or an expired request.

Give site/headers/license either here or in pm and we'll be able to help you.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by stabbedbybrick View Post
    401 could mean several things, and it's difficult to give specific advice without more info. If the person that helped you could use these sites, it's not a geo problem. I'm guessing it's a header issue or an expired request.

Give site/headers/license either here or in pm and we'll be able to help you.
    PMed you all the info.
    Quote Quote  
  4. maybe are the mpd expired example

i know one site, where is the mpd token to send a request only 1 min active, its a one time mpd so if you read that one time the mpd are not longer active, you can use that only by same IP.

so different ways.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Hello bro key;kid please
    AAAAXnBzc2gAAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAAD4SEHGDx6 uXSk/ojKAONnzsgpYaD3RodWRvbXVsdGltZWRpYSIRay1wbHVzLTEtN TBmcHNfU0QIAUjj3JWbBg==

K1 50

AAAAXnBzc2gAAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAAD4SEOe+mh uQ1E57gZZofvBLXWcaD3RodWRvbXVsdGltZWRpYSIRay1wbHVz LTItNTBmcHNfU0QIAUjj3JWbBg==

K2 50

AAAAWXBzc2gAAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAADkSEDi5PI KBu0K9shwoi1VEdusaD3RodWRvbXVsdGltZWRpYSIMay1wbHVz LXBjX1NECAFI49yVmwY=

K2 bt

AAAAXHBzc2gAAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAADwSECnM0S/53UBMvl9jmuFwNN4aD3RodWRvbXVsdGltZWRpYSIPS19QTFVTX 05TX1NEX1NECAFI49yVmwY=

Life sd

AAAAXXBzc2gAAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAAD0SEAHLbo iIvU8Xl8PyqkhD5D0aD3RodWRvbXVsdGltZWRpYSIQS19QTFVT X0tJRF9TRF9TRAgBSOPclZsG

Kidds sd
    Quote Quote