VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi, does anyone know how I can log in to my Google/youtube account?. Yesterday I was able to log in ok but today I can't seem to login and it keeps asking for the account recovery. I had an email a few days ago with a code which I never bothered with, but when I enter the code it doesn't work. I think maybe that I have been updating the security. I have entered my password but it keeps bringing up the account recovery signin window to enter the code. Is there a way is getting my account back?. I don't use a phone to sign in just my Windows laptop, so I don't know it mentions Oneplus5 and steps in how to recovery it. I thought that by entered my email address that it would then send another code, but it doesnt. I really would like to get back into my youtube account if it's possible. No idea why it was working yesterday but not today.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by davexnet View Post
    It doesn't make any sense to me. It's saying have I forgot my password but I havent it just won't let me login, keeps saying to put in a code.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    If you take too long to put in the coded it will expire,just ask for another code and use it right away.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by johns0 View Post
    If you take too long to put in the coded it will expire,just ask for another code and use it right away.
    I won't let me do that. You would think by typing in the email address it then send an email verification to that email address with a new code, but it doesn't. Also, I received a "Critical security alert" email saying sign-in attempt was blocked, with "check activity" underneath, but clicking on it just takes me the sign-in screen again. Sometimes this happens quite alot where I can't login, then either I can later on or the next day, or sometimes using a different browser like Firefox (or even using a tablet) it lets me login in.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by techmot View Post
    Originally Posted by johns0 View Post
    I won't let me do that. You would think by typing in the email address it then send an email verification to that email address with a new code, but it doesn't. Also, I received a "Critical security alert" email saying sign-in attempt was blocked, with "check activity" underneath, but clicking on it just takes me the sign-in screen again. Sometimes this happens quite alot where I can't login, then either I can later on or the next day, or sometimes using a different browser like Firefox (or even using a tablet) it lets me login in.
    try clearing your cookies for youtube / Google.
    Quote Quote