VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I'm trying to get the required info for this (episode 1)

I have the encrypted video and audio downloaded, just need to get the keys for mp4decrypt.

The PSSH is in the mpd...
    Code:
    CAESED8XdWWUzELpgPABvjRctu8aBmFtYXpvbiI1Y2lkOk5NbEZqVzNsUXJhV0wzTURxdFcxT3c9PSxQeGQxWlpUTVF1bUE4QUcrTkZ5Mjd3PT0qAlNEMgA=
    Unfortunately I'm a virgin and I'm stuck on the license url and headers part.

I'd appreciate it if someone could help me out so I don't have to ask in the forum for keys all the time.
    Quote Quote  
  2. 1) wrong pssh. pssh start with AAA ....

2) for the site that you ask in your video link does not work on cdrm site. need a proper script to get the key you need
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    1) wrong pssh. pssh start with AAA ....
    Hmm, in the mpd there is only 1 'AAA' and it's this:
    Code:
    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
    Is this the correct PSSH?

Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    2) for the site that you ask in your video link does not work on cdrm site. need a proper script to get the key you need
    Is the script publicly available? I guess I need a L3 CDM also?

Does this one still work?
    Quote Quote  
  4. no. again wrong pssh

and ripper from github now doesn't work anymore
    Quote Quote  
  5. Bummer, I guess I'll forget it for now, thanks anyway.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by lomero View Post

why said that ?

the pssh is correct
    Quote Quote  
  7. lomero:
    lub0112
    the pssh is correct
    You could make the argument that both statements are correct. The first PSSH posted (CAES...) is valid, but it's only part of it. If you add the missing parts it will become a 'usable' PSSH. However, after doing just that, I noticed your PSSH contains:

Provider: amazon
    So you're going to get the thread locked.
    Quote Quote