VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Bonjour,

Are there some sites where I could download audio tracks for a film as there are sites from where to download subtitles?

I want to add a french audio track on an english speaking film for instance...

Thank you.

F.P.
    Quote Quote  
  2. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    MAYBE on the "dark web",
    very-unlikely you can find that kind of stuff through a "normal" (well-known) search engine.

But be careful, because while subtitle files are usually NOT regarded as "warez",
    audio tracks of movies certainly are.
    "Programmers are human-shaped machines that transform alcohol into bugs."
    Quote Quote  
  3. I hope I'm not breaking rules with this post, but basically, try going to a warez site of the language you want to have audio of. Sometimes they might have the dub. But like, why would anyone want to watch a dub instead of sub. Unless you are taking about anime, which is itself a medium that doesn't lose it's qualities with the dub. But films and all of that, why??

Edit: have read the post in it's entirety. No just download French subs.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by s-mp View Post
    I hope I'm not breaking rules with this post, but basically, try going to a warez site of the language you want to have audio of. Sometimes they might have the dub. But like, why would anyone want to watch a dub instead of sub. Unless you are taking about anime, which is itself a medium that doesn't lose it's qualities with the dub. But films and all of that, why??

Edit: have read the post in it's entirety. No just download French subs.
    Just as you say: it is for cartoons or films for children who cannot read sufficiently fast the subtitles but don't worry about that, I also train them with some easy sequences of films in order to prepare them to watch a film in its original version.

I don't know how to reach a "warez site" and what the the risks to do so....

Thank you.

F.P.
    Quote Quote