VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Thread
  1. I used to make ordinary Blu-rays in 1080P, and I can make Blu-rays with menus. Now I want to upgrade to 4K UHD, but I canít find cheap UHD authroing software that can make menus. What software do you use?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Blu-Disc Studio developer CDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Poland
    Search PM
    what do you call "cheap"?
    and what do you expect from the menu?
    Is 500 EUR for https://www.videohelp.com/software/BD-Wizard cheap?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by CDK View Post
    what do you call "cheap"?
    and what do you expect from the menu?
    Is 500 EUR for https://www.videohelp.com/software/BD-Wizard cheap?
    thank you, too expensive, I just need a simple menu, under $200.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    United States
    Search Comp PM
    Last year, someone claimed to have created a playable UHD Blu-ray disc using Handbrake to encode the video and audio to comply with the UHD Blu-ray spec plus BD Rebuilder to author it with a simple menu and finally burned the resulting files and folders to disc using ImgBurn. See https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/406115-It-s-2022-What-are-the-free-or-cheap-option...e2#post2662590

    Unfortunately, he never posted detailed instructions, so you will have to figure out the details yourself. Also, if you choose to use BD-XL media for burning your discs, most UHD Blu-ray players can only play the first 2 layers, if they can play that type of media at all. See https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/388243-BluRay-Player-with-BDXL-Support
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord, Snoopy329
    Quote Quote  
  5. I use Yuhan 4K UHD Creator(https://yuhanmedia.com/), not expensive, you can try it.
    Last edited by moon_light; 18th Jun 2023 at 22:06.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by usually_quiet View Post
    Last year, someone claimed to have created a playable UHD Blu-ray disc using Handbrake to encode the video and audio to comply with the UHD Blu-ray spec plus BD Rebuilder to author it with a simple menu and finally burned the resulting files and folders to disc using ImgBurn. See https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/406115-It-s-2022-What-are-the-free-or-cheap-option...e2#post2662590

    Unfortunately, he never posted detailed instructions, so you will have to figure out the details yourself. Also, if you choose to use BD-XL media for burning your discs, most UHD Blu-ray players can only play the first 2 layers, if they can play that type of media at all. See https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/388243-BluRay-Player-with-BDXL-Support
    Thank you for the information you share.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Rancid User ron spencer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ish-ka-bibble
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by moon_light View Post
    I use Yuhan UHD Creator, not expensive, you can try it.
    Never heard of this one before....
    'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    United States
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by ron spencer View Post
    Originally Posted by moon_light View Post
    I use Yuhan UHD Creator, not expensive, you can try it.
    Never heard of this one before....
    Me neither. I had to use a search engine to find what it is supposed to be able to do. It is reportedly able to author UHD Blu-ray with a simple menu.
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord, Snoopy329
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by moon_light View Post
    I use Yuhan UHD Creator, not expensive, you can try it.
    much appreciated, I tried it for a few days, this software is very suitable for me, it can make simple menu, support multiple audio tracks and multiple subtitles, retain Dolby Vision, hdr10 video and truehd, dts hd master audio.
    Quote Quote  



Similar Threads

Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!