VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by Sharc View Post
    Which player? Does the player deinterlace at all? It looks to me like you (or your player) resized the interlaced video vertically.
    You must never resize an interlaced video. That's just basics. It is not the fault of Avidemux or AVS2DVD.

How does it look on your TV?
    I'm playing with VLC player, how you know I resize the video?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by FelipeArchives View Post
    I'm playing with VLC player, how you know I resize the video?
    Because the picture in your post#29 shows the typical artifacts which we get when resizing interlaced video before deinterlacing it. The field structure gets messed up.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'd suggest the OP look at HCbatchGUI which is a batch-enabled front end for HCEnc. it allows you to encode the audio from your file(s) to ac3 and then mux the resulting .m2v and .ac3 files into .mpg files as part of the batch process. You can either config each job separately, or save as templates to re-use. (The version of HCbatchGUI that is available here doesn't use the latest version of HCEnc - yes, I know even the newer version is still pretty old! - so you can just replace the older HCEnc .exe file with the more recent version - don't forget to rename it to match the file it's replacing.)
    "Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds
    Quote Quote