VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello everyone!

Im trying to extract some videos from a Brazilian website using l3.py from here:

https://github.com/medvm/widevine_keys

When I try to, it gives me an error:

license response status: <Response [400]>
    server reports: JSON 'query' key is missing or blank
    server did not issue license, make sure you have correctly pasted all the required headers in the headers.py. Also check json/raw params of POST request.

So I logged the script interaction with the server and found out that it is successfully retrieving the DRM license from the server using the first method, but then when it tries to submit what I think is the license_content.bin file back to the server, I get this error:

{"message":"Invalid request: Illegal character ((CTRL-CHAR, code 8)): only regular white space (\\r, \\n, \\t) is allowed between tokens\n at [Source: (StringReader); line: 1, column: 2]"}

Any help on where I go from here?

Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  2. psaframe
    Search PM
    How the hell are you waiting for help & you feed nothing in here?!!!
    Where is video link & mybe your site need cred loging info.
    Quote Quote  
  3. yeah you need to create an account to login but the site is right now closed for new sign ups, that's why I didnt post links to the videos.

thats why I posted where Im stuck instead
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by carlosadm View Post
    Hello everyone!

Im trying to extract some videos from a Brazilian website using l3.py from here:

https://github.com/medvm/widevine_keys

When I try to, it gives me an error:

license response status: <Response [400]>
    server reports: JSON 'query' key is missing or blank
    server did not issue license, make sure you have correctly pasted all the required headers in the headers.py. Also check json/raw params of POST request.

So I logged the script interaction with the server and found out that it is successfully retrieving the DRM license from the server using the first method, but then when it tries to submit what I think is the license_content.bin file back to the server, I get this error:

{"message":"Invalid request: Illegal character ((CTRL-CHAR, code 8)): only regular white space (\\r, \\n, \\t) is allowed between tokens\n at [Source: (StringReader); line: 1, column: 2]"}

Any help on where I go from here?

Thanks!
    Qual é o site mano?

What's the website bro?
    Quote Quote