VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi there.

I've been thinking about software that synchronizes audio to video and it seems like Plural Eyes does a remarkable job, however I am not too sure if it may be that purchasing it is for something beyond my needs?

Basically, I have lots and lots of promo videos and live shows of rock music and the quality of the audio is poor compared to the visuals, while at the same time apart from all the music CDs of the same artists there are some live albums recorded on the same night as the videos, do I've been planning to sync these up as well.

Are there any other programs just as good or even better?????
    Quote Quote  
  2. All of the major NLEs have auto synching. Avid, Premiere, Resolve. FCPX (Vegas claims it has the function but last I heard it is spotty.) There is a tool offered here called Syncaila which I have not tried.

PluralEyes is usually the best. I particularly like the drift correction and that it is sample based rather than frame based. Given your description of your projects, the drift correction is likely to help you a lot.

However, as of this month, PluralEyes is going into hibernation and is no longer being developed.
    https://support.maxon.net/hc/en-us/articles/7389361453340/
    Quote Quote